Need help with my girlfriend

redrocket04

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole problem here is you are trying to get her on the back seat. Have her lay on her back on the tank and wrap her legs around your neck. Sure, some of your street view may be blocked but she doesn't wear underwear so you will have a much more interesting view to look at instead.

Problem solved :)

Edited by ShankroidBeast
I farted and now I have to change my shorts :(

bounce it around in front of her

I think after that you really need to change your bike......

I just do not understand why we need to change ourself in many ways to accommodate the other people needs.

If you need to get laid more often than I would definitely consider switching bike. Otherwise tell the bimbo that the CBR is one thing you really like, the same way she likes to drag your ass shopping at the mall, and she needs to accept it.

She doesn't want to go for the 3 mile ride? she can always walk .

I think after that you really need to change your bike......

I just do not understand why we need to change ourself in many ways to accommodate the other people needs.

If you need to get laid more often than I would definitely consider switching bike. Otherwise tell the bimbo that the CBR is one thing you really like, the same way she likes to drag your ass shopping at the mall, and she needs to accept it.

She doesn't want to go for the 3 mile ride? she can always walk .

thus spake the angry italian. :)

Ok, maybe one comment: Why is it that some passengers feel the need to constantly be moving around on the seat? Why does a passenger who claims to be so scared to ride, resists helmet, gloves and jacket so vigorously?

Oh, and it's NOT a @#$% Ninja!!!

hahaha, your wife's a squid!

when did you marry her, last night? :lol:

Ok, maybe one comment: Why is it that some passengers feel the need to constantly be moving around on the seat? Why does a passenger who claims to be so scared to ride, resists helmet, gloves and jacket so vigorously?

Oh, and it's NOT a @#$% Ninja!!!

They are so like children. "If I wear the gear, he won't be as careful, and might wreck on purpose"

My G/F loves to ride, but she tried riding in flip flops yesterday, and I was like..."nooo, no flippie floppies on this bike, srry"

Edited by magley64