Anyone seen a Superduke FS at a dealership?

Motarded1

Check with ohio motorcycle in Oakwood 440-735-2000 they had a couple KTM street bikes last fall when I was in there not sure of the models.

I looked on the website looks like they have a leftover 09 950 Supermoto and a used 950 Supermoto.

IYou might want to call wheel sports in reynoldsburg. There a KTM/husaburg dealer, I though I saw a superduke up there a couple months ago

Thanks for the heads up looks like the have 3, are they good to work with? The prices they have are about 1k more than others with the same bike (leftover 07 and 08 Superdukes)

Thanks for the heads up looks like the have 3, are they good to work with? The prices they have are about 1k more than others with the same bike (leftover 07 and 08 Superdukes)

I'm no way affliated with them so idk how negotiable they are.

You gotta pay to play on the superdukes, not too many ones around and the ones that are avaliable arent cheap.

There should be some really good deals on KTM right now. All of the business went to Cali so what was in Ohio went cheap at auction into the dealer network.

That's not why at all...

There is still the Amherst location. Yes, they moved a LOT of staff out to CA, but the Dukes weren't at auction due to the move.

They have another one coming up in a week...

http://www.ktmamerica.com/ This is Holeshot racing in Akron

http://www.ohiomotorcycle.com/new_vehicle_list.asp?sid=09212X4K15K2010J10I45I13JAMQ2213R0&Manufacturer=10&Category=1&CatDesc=Motorcycles This is Cleve/Akron Honda but they stocked KTM street bikes as well last I was in there.

Neither are street dealers. Cleveland Akron may have some on the floor, however and may be like Wally where they have left over inventory. No dealers in Ohio signed up for street in 2010...

OK, to get rid of th guess work and everyone suggesting places... Here's th COMPLETE list of SD 990s in Ohio:

NOTE: NOBODY is listed in order. Just as I found them from my generated list...

2007s:

-Championship outside Toledo - (1) Orange and (1) Black. Ask for Jim or Julie

-Ohio Motorcycle in Columbus - (1) Orange and (1) Black. Ask for Dave

-Wheelsport in Reynoldsburg - (1) Orange and (1) Black. Ask for Wally

-Holeshot in Akron - (1) Anthrazit. Ask for Candice

-Point View Cycle in Canfield - (1) Antrazit. Ask for Chip

2008s:

-MX Motorsports in Zanesville - (1) Orange. Ask for Jerry

-Roush Motorsports in Medina - (1) Orange and (1) Black and (1) White. Ask for Frank

-Athens Sport Cycle in Athens - (1) Black. Ask for Chad

-Ohio Motorcycle in Columbus - (1) Orange and (1) R Model. Ask for Dave

-Championship outside Toledo - (1) R Model. Ask for Jim or Julie

-Wheelsport in Reynoldsburg - (1) R Model. Ask for Wally

There are ZERO 09s and no 2010s were brought to the US...

Ask for the names above and tell them what I told you via PMs...

Now, before anyone gets their panties in a bunch over prices, understand that some of the 990s were sold at either auction or under a rebate deal KTM set forth. Some dealers have these (read, most in Ohio at least) from original purchase. They didn't get the lower dealer cost so, don't think they are trying to rip you off. Supporting them locally is only going to keep them running stronger.

These bikes are a PILE of fun and I have probably more miles than anyone on one via the track. VERY capable bike and certainly worth looking at. If you can swing it, buy the R Model. Worth the extra change. Buy a subframe and setup off a 2007 and get it set for passenger use... You'll be happy that way and will b glad you got the R Model...