newb from Parma...

El capitan

That thing is teh sex! Hawt!

No...really, very nice bike. Your sure it's an 88?

thanks, i'm quite fond of it myself.

yeah its an 88, least thats what the title states...

howdy
whats up from the west side of cleveland..
welcome

inoutwavey.gif

i have always liked these bikes, and basically had to have it. its slow as shit, but its fun to ride.

a friend of a friend in college bought a hawk for $600. that bike got me interested in motorcycles. I definitely have a sentimental spot for them :)

and I see your "slow as shit," and raise you (maybe subtract, actually) 150cc.

I live near Ridge and Pearl.

we should designate a standard meeting spot in Parma for those of us who are so close. I may have missed the memo on the typical West side group ride starting location though. It could already exist.

The Tradesman is as good of a place as any (although my neck of the woods provides access to 480, and the parkway. Tpoppa lives near there as well)

Welcome fellow west sider. (WESSSSIIIEEEEDD!!!) That thang be sexy! Always loved the Hawks.

well i always wanted an RC51, wanna trade? haha, j/k i have always had a thing for honda twins.... it was more of a "which one" for me. i saw a hawk gt in 95ish, and though it was uber cool. i would have been happy with a hawk/superhawk/RC didn't really matter. i know they are light years apart but i love em all.

the hawk is pretty slow, which at 33 i'm fine with. i do however wish it had a bigger tank. 2.9 gallons goes quick.

a friend of a friend in college bought a hawk for $600. that bike got me interested in motorcycles. I definitely have a sentimental spot for them :)

and I see your "slow as shit," and raise you (maybe subtract, actually) 150cc.

I live near Ridge and Pearl.

we should designate a standard meeting spot in Parma for those of us who are so close. I may have missed the memo on the typical West side group ride starting location though. It could already exist.

The Tradesman is as good of a place as any (although my neck of the woods provides access to 480, and the parkway. Tpoppa lives near there as well)

i can see the tradesman from my house. haha... i want to find some roads to cruise on because quite frankly i'm outta gear on the freeway. it'll go 80 no problem but its pulling some revs.