Brass Balls

SWing'R

+1
what's this all about? fill in please?
No clue but Kawi isn't really considered to be from Kershocktucky

True... Not all Kershocton people... Just a few D bags who have actually never talked to me one day in their life, but like to talk crap for no reason.. And a few others NOT from Kershocton just because they are D bags!

These dudes can't keep their wimminz in line and you think they're man enough to show up for a fist fight?
Haha that's funny douchebag... Do you really wanna see???? Faggot..

I didn't justify that guys remark with a reply Mike, its not worth the trouble replying to ignorant people. ;)

Plus' date=' I don't really care who bangs my wife, so long as she leaves me alone.[/quote']

Linds said you said that, when she keeps callin' & texting me.... That girl's relentless :p

Are you in another "practice marriage" now? :o

Nope. I'm happy with carving my OR.net posts onto slate' date=' scanning them on my HP ScanJet, and then posting them as IMGs on the board. I don't do 'progressivism'.[/quote']

picture.php?albumid=303&pictureid=10630

Edited by wrillo

can we get back to zach, swingr, and zerocrash doing a three way?

now there's a battle that will be up to their elbows in fisting!

Go make some yellow sheep! Right now Sam and I are even at about 50/50 but the ones with black in them are worth more.

Go make some yellow sheep! Right now Sam and I are even at about 50/50 but the ones with black in them are worth more.

are you sure i can't just golden shower your salt and peppa sheep?