Brass Balls

SWing'R

What now we have time limits on threads? :dunno:

Close it now' date=' it was quiet for almost a week until some newb hashed it up again, damn newb's :lol:[/quote']

Several people got the seinfeld reference, but due to some new info I have heard there are more victims of wheezles creepiness.

Several people got the seinfeld reference, but due to some new info I have heard there are more victims of wheezles creepiness.

Kristen finally 'fessed up, did she??

ibtl

What lock?? Shiddy 'aint no moderator

Hell.... He hasn't even been a member this year

The airing of grievances will be ending tomorrow at midnight. So if any one else is pissed about how much time lance is spending taking to their wife/girlfriend ect. please speak now. (I KNOW there is a couple more out there)

It's Festivus for the rest of us!!

Festivus.jpg

Edited by Fonzie

David doesn't speak Seinfeld.... Only Klingon

(I'd post the pic of his halloween costume, but he's got it copyrighted ;) )

Edited by Fonzie

Kristen finally 'fessed up, did she??

She still hasn't called me. I think he is afraid to give me her number because he knows she won't be able to resist my charms once I get her to be my friend.

So on top of bein' black.... Now you're Wheezle too?? :dunno:

i will check into this....report back later. Im thinking the feats of strength might be coming into play soon

:bitchfight:

Todd your creepiness is at .62 wheezles

roflmao.gif How does this compare in relation to the "Mayonaise Scale"? :dunno:

Speakin' of which..... Where's SquidBilly been lately?