What would you do? Car cuts you off, then the driver exits and points a gun at you?

magley64

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly country folk are always a day late and a dollar short.

Upgrade ur damn internet speed and get off that Buggy.net ISP!

making fun of my slow internet is unecessary...

it's bad enough I can't even get cable internet, but if I want my internet to go faster I gotta rub my 28.8 modem with cheetah blood.

id sue the maryland state police and get paid fat cash. then once i was mad paid, i'd go bang that cops wife (in the butt too) and video tape it, then post THAT on the internet too.

yes, it is a felony to record anyone audibly without their consent in MD.

Yup. MD is a 2-party consent state.... Ohio is 1 party consent.

But most of the consent and recording laws only apply when there is a reasonable expectation of privacy... on the side of the road does not count.

The felony is for recording a law enforcement officer without consent from my understanding.

That is weaksauce. They can video us for their protection, but we can't do the same?:confused:

I don't really see how that was avoidable, He turned it off after he dismounted the bike.

But most of the consent and recording laws only apply when there is a reasonable expectation of privacy... on the side of the road does not count.

that was what I thought... you could record whatever you like if it's out in public, where anyone could see it/hear it anyway.

he is only being charged because the video shows police misconduct. its retaliatory charges for him showing the cop acting like a dickwad.

if it was a normal traffic stop, there would be no charges.

Exactly. The charge is a stretch to try and scare the rider from making a stink about the dickhead pulling his weapon.