QSL 4/21 ValleyView

Likwid

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be leaving Mayfield Village ~6:15-6:30 you on the eastside?

Shit! I live in Orange/Pepper Pike mang! :p

I'll meet up with you to ride down. It'll be my first actual ride whatsoever with anyone else so I'll be a little giddy. The offer still open.... I can meet you anytime that's good for you!

hrmmm I might go.... depends on how I'm feelin about it.... I prefer to ride bikes than stand by them, but if I'm standing by them I like to be working on them.... prolly a bad place to do that at hahaha.

oh have no fear, I'll be riding beforehand :)

4/21 is a no-go for me, but my summer classes are Tuesday/Thursday, so by mid May, I should be available most Wednesdays (if people start going relatively routinely).

Is there a designated meet-up spot for West-siders? I work in Independence, so it's more likely that I'll be coming from work than home if anyone plans on arriving before 7:00.

I'd be game if we go a lil distance away...

Brecksville metroparks would work. still lots of rangers, but there are some damn fun roads through there, even if you're only doing 35mph. Main problem is that it's really only one fun road, and doesn't go anywhere.

Edited by redkow97

ehh... I don't do much riding anywhere near a bike night.....cops KNOW it is bike night and they are just looking for me to do something.... but yeah I'd be game if we go a lil distance away...

nah I was going to take the long way there and that requires going a little south first from my place