QSL 4/21 ValleyView

Likwid

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, we need to all start showing up with OR tshirts on our backs :)

Or better yet, Casper did you ever get our 3-piece patches ordered? lol jk

I want an OR shirt...its about time I got one. Since you are a forum master wanna find that thread for me? lol

Oh and do you have a general idea of time to meet at that castle? I'm hoping meeting can be done at 6 so I can get a bit of a ride in out there and back

I want an OR shirt...its about time I got one. Since you are a forum master wanna find that thread for me? lol

Oh and do you have a general idea of time to meet at that castle? I'm hoping meeting can be done at 6 so I can get a bit of a ride in out there and back

I can't actually find the new tshirt thread right now... Casper posted a couple (I know the old ones are on sale).... we'll see

Squire's castle is here, in case anyone needs directions. I will stop there at 6:15 ish, and leave at 6:30. So if noone is able to make it... *shrug*

I can't actually find the new tshirt thread right now... Casper posted a couple (I know the old ones are on sale).... we'll see

Squire's castle is here, in case anyone needs directions. I will stop there at 6:15 ish, and leave at 6:30. So if noone is able to make it... *shrug*

the new shirts are in the roll on columbus thread right? i may be wrong but thats where i remeber seeing it.

damn jayson....you almost caught up to my post count :D

With all the "Kat-bashing" and "Challenge/Coshocton" talk I got my count up a little bit.... didn't even notice to be honest.

Oh, and as for ^.... Useless and worthless posting is not a good habit to develop just to get your count up so you like all knowledgable, experienced, and generally awesome :tongue:

Just remembered... Lyndse will be out at EJ Thomas' date=' tomorrow evening. I can haz hot wingz all nitez!!!

I'll be on a maroon ZX6. You can't miss me...I'll be the one whipping your ass.[/quote']

You gonna meet us up at Squire's castle? Will give you a chance to ride her like you actually know what you're doing :)

I promise I won'ts flash you this time.

Nope. I'll take River View from Peninsula.

How about a second meeting point. Say the end of riverview at Pleasant Valley...in that swampy area where the road is closed off......6:30 PM?

Edit: Time is flexible, just had to start with something.

Edited by Tonik

How about a second meeting point. Say the end of riverview at Pleasant Valley...in that swampy area where the road is closed off......6:30 PM?

Edit: Time is flexible, just had to start with something.

At the bottom of the hill? Yeah' date=' that's where I take Pleasant Valley to Canal St. I will try to be on schedule.[/quote']

hmm I'll attempt as well but don't wait around for me. I have no idea if my meeting will end by 6:15 or not

At the bottom of the hill? Yeah' date=' that's where I take Pleasant Valley to Canal St. I will try to be on schedule.[/quote']

Yep, that is the spot. I will be in the REALLY bright Neon Green Jacket.