Another reason not to text and drive

Bad324

a kid texting went left of center this morning and t-boned one of our trucks and it rolled 3x. The 2 guys in our truck somehow walked away with minor injuries and the kid got life-flighted to a hospital in cbus. Now I get to deal with the insurance mess this kid has left me

24498_725578847225_21400303_40281882_676808_n.jpg

24498_725577949025_21400303_40281870_5691903_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

2nd one this month, this time it was a 20 year old girl that was texting and blew through a stop sign. Our driver was on a 2 lane freeway doing about 60 and this is the result. I don't have pictures of her car but I guess she was in pretty bad shape and they needed the jaws of life to cut her out

2329226360059009174S600x600Q85.jpg

2049422060059009174S600x600Q85.jpg

2025091310059009174S600x600Q85.jpg

Damn dude! Glad your guys are comin' out ok. I mean I would hope so considering what they're driving.... but, nevertheless. People need to be more mindful and aware of what they're doing when they drive rather than texting. :nono:

Hope that's the last of the texting-related accidents (and accidents at all for that matter) your co is involved with!

Damn dude! Glad your guys are comin' out ok. I mean I would hope so considering what they're driving.... but, nevertheless. People need to be more mindful and aware of what they're doing when they drive rather than texting. :nono:

Hope that's the last of the texting-related accidents (and accidents at all for that matter) your co is involved with!

yea this is getting ridiculous. He came out fine, he was just super pissed as I would be too. For as many miles our company trucks are on the road for I'm suprised at how little we run in to these issues

What a mess :(

There is actually a good commercial out there for texting, white screen with a girl saying the last text my sister was reading before she died in her car was and the word "YEAH." gets printed on the screen .

Dam.. they need to make a way to sence if the phone is traveling over 15 mph so it will prevent people from being able to text while driving.

that would suck for passengers in your car or on a bus, or locked in your trunk