want buy trailer

rusty

english is like his 5th language, from what i understand.

so cut him a break and don't crap in his WTB thread.

Well I didn't know that, you can't hear an "accent" in typing,

I guess I could imagine one now that I know that :p

Yes, Swinger a little slack he's not from around these parts and he types just like he talks..... Alot better english than several on here that have been here all their live too.

And Rusty, Rocks trailer sales in Grove City has a couple used ones in right now.

Hey Rusty check out R&R trailers. They make a good all aluminum trailer thats not too pricey. I bought mine at http://www.leonardtrailers.com/

But that was like 7 years ago

+1 on the R&R trailers. I bought one two or three years ago from a dealer. They no longer use a dealer network and only sell direct. Depending on how many miles you plan to use a trailer paying more for an all aluminum trailer up front will save you more in gas and resale. Their direct prices make me sick because the prices are so much better than what they were through dealers.

+1 on the R&R trailers. I bought one two or three years ago from a dealer. They no longer use a dealer network and only sell direct. Depending on how many miles you plan to use a trailer paying more for an all aluminum trailer up front will save you more in gas and resale. Their direct prices make me sick because the prices are so much better than what they were through dealers.

Wow I'm curious what they sell for now. When I bought my R&R it was cheaper than any other trailer I looked at plus the quality was a little better compared to others.