My parents are looking to rent a house in Cincy

Casper

I live in a subdivision about halfway between Maineville and Morrow, and about 6 miles South of Lebanon. I like Maineville, and there are several areas in and around Maineville that are pretty nice, but there really isn't much there. In Maineville proper, there is a fire dept., police dept., two pumper gas station, and a veterinarian. Maineville addresses extend several miles down toward Montgomery and Loveland.

I can tell you that after having lived here for a few years, I'm sorry that I didn't look harder at Lebanon. It's almost right in the middle between Cincinnati and Dayton, with relatively easy access to both, has a nice historic downtown area, and nice homes for all budgets. If they've not considered Lebanon, they really should, when coming down 71, it is about the same distance North on 48 that Maineville is South.

My mom manages some house rentals in the cincy area. I could pm you her number if you want and they could see what she has? I dont exactly know the areas or types of houses she does, but you could always see.

That'd be great. Go ahead and PM it to me. Thanks.

I live in a subdivision about halfway between Maineville and Morrow, and about 6 miles South of Lebanon. I like Maineville, and there are several areas in and around Maineville that are pretty nice, but there really isn't much there. In Maineville proper, there is a fire dept., police dept., two pumper gas station, and a veterinarian. Maineville addresses extend several miles down toward Montgomery and Loveland.

I can tell you that after having lived here for a few years, I'm sorry that I didn't look harder at Lebanon. It's almost right in the middle between Cincinnati and Dayton, with relatively easy access to both, has a nice historic downtown area, and nice homes for all budgets. If they've not considered Lebanon, they really should, when coming down 71, it is about the same distance North on 48 that Maineville is South.

I used to live in maineville. like 5 minutes up the road from the new highschool, off Ireland rd.

And @ Casper: PM sent

When I was railroadin', I used to work down along the "River District" alot.... Right next to Queensgate.

Seemed like a real "down to earth area".... "Historic" old homes & "industry", with a thriving "night life" & lots of "retail shopping" open late

Edited by Fonzie

mason is the ducks tits, there is all kinds of stuff going on. I live in fairfield township, its nice, just quiet, not much out here, but its convienent being in between hamilton, fairfield and west chester. Fairfield city sucks, it has gone downhill, alot of it has gone section 8. Sharonville is full of old people, i dont like going there too much