Hooters Hilliard starts May 21st

ReconRat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the official start of "Friday Night Bike Nites" @ Hooters starts tonight, however the forecast is looking kinda crappy.

We live close by so if the weather holds we may head out there tonight but I imagine the turnout will be light.

Rain storms currently on the regional radar should pass mostly to the South of Columbus, and be gone by around 5pm. What's behind that, for this evening, I don't know yet.

Revised: Storm will hit Columbus squarely, but still should pass by 4pm to 6pm time frame.

Edited by ReconRat
revised

bump

I'm riding, I'm hungry, it should be no rain for a few hours...

We are heading there as soon as Melissa gets home. We'll be there between 6:30 and 7. We're riding too.

I have a flat, or i would :(

Suuurrrreee :rolleyes:

Well, the kickoff of "Friday Night Bike Nights" 2010 season @ Hooters Hilliard was a little soggy. :o

It wasn't raining when we left the house or when we got there but it started shortly after we arrived.

There were three bikes there when we pulled up, one was Recon.

So there was, at the most, 5 bikes there, and the two quickly left, leaving just Melissa and Tom and I.

We rode home in a pretty good rain. It was Melissa's first time, she was scared but did just fine.

I've been in the rain before but this was the hardest rain I'd rode in. It was fine except it was hard to see, my shield kept froggin up.

Tom, post up, let us know you made all the way back to the East side in this shit!

Hoping next Friday the weather is better, it will be a holiday weekend next week too!

oops, more rain than I thought possible. But only wet from the knees down...

oh, and I'm a nut, I hit it on the dark foggy freeway after filling up a tank of gas...

Glad you made it home ok, we got pretty wet :p

Isn't just plain silly for the paper/news to post the location of these things :confused:

What time is everyone leaving?

We'll be up there around 7-7:30.

Thanks. The wife and kids left for Florida today, so I'm going to pop my OR cherry tonight and actually meet some people. I'll see you there. I was going to let the traffic die down a bit and leave Bexley at about 6:45 or so.

Thanks. The wife and kids left for Florida today, so I'm going to pop my OR cherry tonight and actually meet some people.

I'll see you there. I was going to let the traffic die down a bit and leave Bexley at about 6:45 or so.

Nice meeting you tonight. Nice bike too, we need to ride together sometime.

I'm looking to ride on Sunday, what you up to on Sunday?

Nice turnout tonight by the way. Several OR's and lots of bikes!