New to site, Cleve., dual sport or touring

goddessquanyin

2 dirt bikes (KLX, DR125), two street bikes (Versys, TDM), and a Kendon trailer... yeah, like a Barbie Doll with accessories.....

I like adventure touring type rides with interesting destinations that excludes chain restaurants, slabbing (unless to avoid snarly traffic), poker runs, or testosterone contests.

Looking for other dual sport/tourer types who are female or male (without jealous wife or gf) for trips long and short out of the greater Cleveland area.

ATGATT ONLY!!!! This means I do NOT ride with unhelmeted unprotected riders, ever. :rulez:

I'll be planning my yearly run to the New River Gorge area in WV soon. This is a all day ride with my total mileage around the 640 range and for the Cleve area folks your mileage would be around 800 miles. I had 6 or 7 others join me last year and we had a great trip and you are welcome to come along with us if you like.

I like adventure touring type rides with interesting destinations that excludes chain restaurants, slabbing (unless to avoid snarly traffic), poker runs, or testosterone contests.

Ahh, you're speaking my language :cool:

Welcome to the site. I just rejoined here. I'm a dual sport, dirt, and adventure junkie, in case you couldn't tell from my list of bikes :D

Lots of awesome riding down my way. Me and my friends do a lot of bike trips too: Michigan UP, Kentucky, WV, PA, and even Colorado

16Ophir6.jpg

Give me a holler when you need to get out.

I'll be planning my yearly run to the New River Gorge area in WV soon. This is a all day ride with my total mileage around the 640 range and for the Cleve area folks your mileage would be around 800 miles. I had 6 or 7 others join me last year and we had a great trip and you are welcome to come along with us if you like.

Do you have a date in mind for that trip? I'm guessing it will be on a Saturday.

2 dirt bikes (KLX, DR125), two street bikes (Versys, TDM), and a Kendon trailer... yeah, like a Barbie Doll with accessories.....

Looking for other dual sport/tourer types who are female or male (without jealous wife or gf) for trips long and short out of the greater Cleveland area.

ATGATT ONLY!!!! This means I do NOT ride with unhelmeted unprotected riders, ever. :rulez:

:welcome:

I do many local and long rides shoot me a Pm if you want to get together. Mostly on weekends since I work 3rd. shift now. Sounds like you type of riding is the same as mine. See you on the road.