New brain bucket.

RSVDon

Since my Shoei TZ-R has now expended its usefulness and served me well, I had to pick something else up.

I looked at AGV, Suomy, Shark, and Shoei. Yet again, the Shoei just seems to fit my head so well. Since the RF-1000s are in closeout mode, I figured it's time to pounce so I have something to wear once the bike is back running again.

I'd like to think it's a little more subdued and classy than some of the Shoei designs. What'cha think?

Shoei%20RF-1000%20Camino%20Helmet.jpg

I was looking at the camino in white back when IP was starting to clearance out the RF-1k. Ended up getting a white voyager instead.

Its a clean design.

On a somewhat related note. Im starting to get annoying air flow over my right eye during rides with the visor down. All my vents seem to be closed. Any others?

On a somewhat related note. Im starting to get annoying air flow over my right eye during rides with the visor down. All my vents seem to be closed. Any others?

Read in your owners manual about how to adjust the visor mounts on the side to tighten the visor up against the helmet. It's possible that a small section has worn in now and isn't sealing. A visor adjustment should fix that if that is the problem.