Boots loaned at Nat'l Trails on 04/23

Wildrice2

I think the guys name was Steve but I loaned a pair of boots to a guy with a freshly painted yellow/black GSX 1000. My feet are getting cold walking on wet concrete:banana:. Can anyone put me in touch--I think he was driving an Escalade pulling an open bike Harbor Freight open trailer.:dunno: Not a big deal but it would be nice to get boots back. Promotes the favor mentality. I left early afternoon & he was still racing after being flagged for wearing tennis shoes.

Thanks for your help.

D

his name is steve, and he is a member on columbusracing... Evolved8 if youre on there, he had a stressful day after shawn and mike almost beat his ass a few times...shoot me your email address and ill forward it on to him and let him know he forgot to give you your boots back

he wears a 13, and he made a pass in pumas and they said no, so he crammed anthonys boots on (size 9 lmao) and made some passes...didnt realize he finally found a proper size

his name is steve, and he is a member on columbusracing... Evolved8 if youre on there, he had a stressful day after shawn and mike almost beat his ass a few times...shoot me your email address and ill forward it on to him and let him know he forgot to give you your boots back

he wears a 13, and he made a pass in pumas and they said no, so he crammed anthonys boots on (size 9 lmao) and made some passes...didnt realize he finally found a proper size

Thanks--just send you info.

Oh story time. Shawn is the most passive person I know. Why did he almost beat dude's ass?
Nobody rides my bikes but me sorry bub. I don't like my things getting ragged on by anyone who could give a shit less about it because its not there bike.

Why the harsh language? Its really self demeaning to your character. I will do it tonight IF you race me in your wife beater :)

if u wouldnt ack like a fag i wouldnt call u 1 after u just pretty much saying u hide the key at dragway 42 and had a few of us looking for it for a hour makes me think that even more fuck i mite even piss on ur bike at least u dont have anyone wanting to ride it now hell i think u have the slows 1 of anyone that races...

p.s we can talk about my charactor later and see if u like it in person now

he did want to say anything in person and mike was made for him just being a pussy and had us looking and asking everyone looking for his key in stead of just saying no he did want anyone roding it

he did want to say anything in person and mike was made for him just being a pussy and had us looking and asking everyone looking for his key in stead of just saying no he did want anyone roding it

:dunno: Translator por for vor

¿Usted habla inglés?

Parlez-vous anglais ?

Sprechen Sie Englisch?

Edited by Fonzie