Tomato Garage Sale

tomato_racing

I move next week and have a bunch of random stuff that is gonna find the dumpster if I don't get rid of it ASAP.

Everything is free.99 but I'm not gonna meet you guys to give you stuff. I live in Dublin and you are more than welcome to come get it whenever. Obviously sooner rather than later.

-stock 06 GSXR 600 air filter

-old Joe Rocket street gloves

-old AGV helmet- small (this is way out of MFG date but woul be good for riding a 50 or something)

-06 GSXR 600 chain guard

-stock 06 GSXR brake lines

-dented 06 GSXR gas tank professionaly painted black but is rashed.

Everything from here on out is open to offers and I'm sure I could ask more for it but on short notice I'm inclined to deal.

-Motorcycle cover $40

-Kicker 8" sub box w/ AMP (the sub is there but I think it's blown that is why I'm just listing it as a box and amp) $30

-Geirike size 40t black jacket with blue accents. It was my first jacket and still works but itsn'texactly state of the art anymore. $30

-stock 06 GSXR rear rotor $20

-20" Phillips TV w/ remote $50

-stock 06 GSXR 600 headlight MINT- $160

-computer desk that I have painted a rich mahogany color. All you need are some leatherbound books and a dog name Baxster and you are set. $20

I'll update this list more as I start packing today.

Questions, concerns or pick up info please call 614-357-6292

Edited by tomato_racing

Would like the AMP and box, do you have the specs on the amp?

looks like this and the amp is nothing special. 200 watts maybe? It was small so I attached it to the back of the box so it sat in the truck very neatly.

0702ht_08_z+kicker+compux_loaded_sub_box.jpg

Edited by tomato_racing