looking for roommate in Columbus

redrocket04

Hey,

I've decided to get a roommate, and after dealing with Craigslist for a few days, thought id try here. If any of you need a place, or have a friend that needs one, pm me.

Here's the details. Private bedroom with walk in closet and full bathroom. Washer and dryer, full kitchen, 50" lcd tv, high speed internet, basement storage, too. One car attached garage. If I rent to an OR person, I will banish my Lexus to the outside, so both our bikes can live in the garage.

No smokers.$500 a month, with month to month. If you need it, I cab have the room furnished, or empty.

You own the entire complex?:eek: No wonder you could go ride on a Friday morning...

EDIT:

Wait, is it an apartment or a house?

It's a condo. They're all individually owned, so no, I don't own the entire complex, just mine. If I did, I'd not be riding an '04 cbr. :o

how does she react to cats? I have two. Also are you a neat freak or do you let shit get messy and dishes sit in the sink?

I have no idea how she'd react to a cat. She's never been around a cat. I'm not a neat freak, but I also don't let shit get messy and dishes sit in the sink. I just don't get pissed off when someone doesn't hang a towel right, etc.

are you a partier?

Lol. No. I'm far from it. I'm one of those people that wants my house to be home, not just where I sleep. So it's pretty homey. Serene, even. Not like new age, hippie style, just organized, it doesn't smell like feet and old pizza, you can sit on my couch without worrying what you'll have sticking to your clothes when you stand back up, etc. That's what I'm looking for in a roommate. Maybe I'll find someone that matches that, or maybe I won't. Maybe they'll be on OR, or maybe I'll just have an extra room forever.