Dyno Tuning Recommendations?

Sniper_308

Here is some useful info.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=40314

If you do a search you will find a number of people who are happy with my work. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Looks like people are happy with your work, this works for me! What kind of HP numbers are you getting out of the 09 R1’s?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doest really try to make more HP for you, he makes what you have way more useable and 100% smoother that is far better than simply looking for the biggest number. As I highly doubt youve fully made use of all the power that bike makes already.

I Haven’t yet, still under my break-in procedure. Can’t take the bike over 7k for the first 1k until broken in. I understand what you’re saying, I’m trying to gain a few more pony’s and smooth out the power band.

Break in is simple....just ride it like you stole it. Doing break in's by the book is nonsense to me but hey, it's your bike. I broke in my '01 gixxer more or less by the book and it took almost 1500 miles before it started spankin' R1's. My '07...not a damn chance. Do a google search for 'mototune usa' and you can read about breaking engines in....better yet here: How to break in your engine

Edited by r1crusher

Break in is simple....just ride it like you stole it. Doing break in's by the book is nonsense to me but hey, it's your bike. I broke in my '01 gixxer more or less by the book and it took almost 1500 miles before it started spankin' R1's. My '07...not a damn chance. Do a google search for 'mototune usa' and you can read about breaking engines in....better yet here: How to break in your engine

I agree with the link you posted for break-in procedure. Run up about 1/2 throttle several times, decelerate down to lower RPM's in between without the brake. Then increase the throttlw, and speed for a few more runs.

See what all that power did to my bike? Brian is the man!!!!

EDIT:

Nice mailbox post in the box. I remember being upside down and banging my head on that thing.

Anybody in the market for some 06 ZX10 parts?

The pic of your leg layed open is a better one than the bike one.