i want peni

gen3flygirl

Nah, I'd bet she's been getting it plenty.....just not making it public knowledge. Guys have to work towards it one woman at a time, but women usually have their choice of a multitude of cock that would readily participate (warning, quality of said participation may vary:D).....the biggest problem ladies have is choosing which guy wont kill them and rape their corpse.....and they say WE got it easy?:nono:

• Upvote 1

Nah, I'd bet she's been getting it plenty.....just not making it public knowledge. Guys have to work towards it one woman at a time, but women usually have their choice of a multitude of cock that would readily participate (warning, quality of said participation may vary:D).....the biggest problem ladies have is choosing which guy wont kill them and rape their corpse.....and they say WE got it easy?:nono:

Rep of Life!!!

Not many go down or know what to do once there...finding a guy willing to please us is very difficult. Whores will do it all for the fellas so yes you have it easy just need cash....

For the record, real men do...and like it or better. Men have a variety of tools to get the job done, use them correctly.

Not many go down or know what to do once there...finding a guy willing to please us is very difficult. Whores will do it all for the fellas so yes you have it easy just need cash....

Shit, my tounge brings all the girls to the yard.

Lets face it, Im not drop dead sexy or rich..... but I can lick that thing like the inside of a peanut butter jar and do tricks with my finger and thumb at the same time and when I finish she has to put the sheets back on the bed and fix all her broken nails.

And THAT son, is why I have mad game. :p

• Upvote 1

Shit, my tounge brings all the girls to the yard.

Lets face it, Im not drop dead sexy or rich..... but I can lick that thing like the inside of a peanut butter jar and do tricks with my finger and thumb at the same time and when I finish she has to put the sheets back on the bed and fix all her broken nails.

And THAT son, is why I have mad game. :p

*coughBULLSHITcough*

:lol: