Douche Bags!!

hollywood3586

OK so why is it that just because I'm a female rider most guys think that i don't know what the hell I'm talking about!! It pisses me off to no end when guys try and take advantage, and WAY OVER CHARGE ME for shit just because i am a woman rider. FUCK THAT!! I will piss in your cheerios!

I am talking about a local bike shop in the Akron area, PM me if you want to know the name. I have this overwhelming feeling to burn the place down though...

Anyway, don't ever underestimate me or a female in general. I will be the one to open a shop ran by women.

I feel a little bit better now... Thanks for listening..

OK so why is it that just because I'm a female rider most guys think that i don't know what the hell I'm talking about!! It pisses me off to no end when guys try and take advantage, and WAY OVER CHARGE ME for shit just because i am a woman rider. FUCK THAT!! I will piss in your cheerios!

I am talking about a local bike shop in the Akron area, PM me if you want to know the name. I have this overwhelming feeling to burn the place down though...

Anyway, don't ever underestimate me or a female in general. I will be the one to open a shop ran by women.

I feel a little bit better now... Thanks for listening..

What were they over charging you for? How do you know they were over charging you? How do you know it was because you were a girl? Many stealerships over charge for many things, and reasons.. Lets hear what when down first! :popcorn:

for one it was a rear brake pedal for my bike...most places i have been say its a dealership part, OK fine no biggie but when i go out to like 4 or 5 other shops they all give me round about 60's-70's range and this guy tells me it will be 120 and its too complicating to put on myself. then labor is another 15. He also went out side to look at my bike to make sure it was the rear brake pedal. I'm not stupid. he was patronizing me. I was curious so I had a friend of mine go in there a few hours later and they quoted him like 60. so come on now why else would he change me double? he also had a smart ass comment about my nails.

Post the name sugartits (HAHHAH sorry)

But seriously, please let us know. No reason to keep it secret, may as well have the name here so noone else does business with them...

Also, next time you need work done on your bike contact Pauly (Isaac's Papa).

I'm guessing State 8. They've got some douches working there, or at least they did in the past. I don't like dealing with them unless I absolutely have to. The sad thing is that they're really the only larger scale place to go to around here.

I'm guessing State 8. They've got some douches working there, or at least they did in the past. I don't like dealing with them unless I absolutely have to. The sad thing is that they're really the only larger scale place to go to around here.

that would be my guess. I cannot stand dealing with the idiots at their parts counter. Did it once for myself and said never again until they were the ONLY local place that said they had a throttle cable on hand for my friends old ass bike. Needless to say they were wrong and pissed us both off further

cry.

hasn't anyone else seen the episode of "Family Matters" where Laura dresses up like a dude so the used-car dealer will negotiate with her?

Yes. Reminds me how old I'm getting. *sad panda*

If it was State 8, someone should post the pic of the left-handed throttle they had installed upside down that we saw during Lost's M&G ride. I love that pic because I can make up so many stories of incompetence, or legitimate reasons why you'd do that... depending on my mood.

If it was State 8, someone should post the pic of the left-handed throttle they had installed upside down that we saw during Lost's M&G ride. I love that pic because I can make up so many stories of incompetence, or legitimate reasons why you'd do that... depending on my mood.

picture.php?albumid=941&pictureid=10340

I have never dealt with State 8 and I have no doubt they are douches but give the guy the benefit. Is there a chance he simply looked at the wrong part on the fiche? I don't mean he did was not looking at the brake pedal but maybe he matched it with a wrong part number such as master cylinder or what not. Its not that hard to do.

:lol: this happens to me all the time...

examples:

I had a hole in my exhaust line... I saw the hole. I took it to a muffler shop and they said i needed a new muffler. I said, there's a hole in the pipe, not the muffler. They acted like i was dumb and said that i needed a new muffler again and quoted me a price. I drove to my dad's house had him call and the price was suddenly less and the problem wasn't a new muffler any more.... gay.

Most recently, howie took me to a shooting range and I was looking at 9mm to rent to try out and the dude behind the counter was all like "here let me put this in terms you can understand, lets talk about shoes".... dick.

I don't blame the guy. I mean, I usually use this video to teach women about buses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnupL42gmF4&feature=channel

It's short, they can relate to it (it's got a crying infant in it), and it's in song. Enough to keep even the simplest minds occupied and at attention.

K, sweetie?

examples:

I had a hole in my exhaust line... I saw the hole. I took it to a muffler shop and they said i needed a new muffler. I said, there's a hole in the pipe, not the muffler. They acted like i was dumb and said that i needed a new muffler again and quoted me a price. I drove to my dad's house had him call and the price was suddenly less and the problem wasn't a new muffler any more.... gay.

Most recently, howie took me to a shooting range and I was looking at 9mm to rent to try out and the dude behind the counter was all like "here let me put this in terms you can understand, lets talk about shoes".... dick.

:dunno: Or like last year when you took your bike to the Pony & believed them when they told you your brakes needed Canadian fluid & stood Justin up on your guys' ride, sending him into a jilted lover tirade & calling you out & bitching at you in front of the entiiiire board?? :D

Good times.... Gooood times

examples:

Most recently, howie took me to a shooting range and I was looking at 9mm to rent to try out and the dude behind the counter was all like "here let me put this in terms you can understand, lets talk about dick."

:wtf:

iv been trying to find it online, ebay is the only place i have found anything and i get outbid everytime. I really like one shop that was amazing to me.The guys a Manual Motorcycles. They where so nice and respected me. But never deal with "The Bike Shop" D-Bags, also for my SV they told me if i wanted to paint just the plastics it was going to be 900, Holly hell, Attackpainter quoted me like WAY under that! I guess i know where my connections are. Here on OR!! :D