Motorcycle Top Boxes / Trunks from Sears $33

newOldUser

Saw this ad on www.dealnews.com this morning (4/30/2010) and thought I'd pass it along.

I do not own one of these so I can't make any comments about it.

http://auto.sears.com/Item.htm?mediaCode=WS&productId=100000657361&catalogId=10624&sid=IAx20071211x000001&aff=Y

From the ad:

GLOSS BLACK MEDIUM SIZE TRAVEL TRUNK

#1 Selling Motorcycle Trunks in America!

SAVE OVER $100! When compared to others at $194.99!

You Won't Find This Trunk Priced Lower Anywhere!

• Easy to detach-trunk can be locked, unlocked and removed from mounting plate with only one key! (Comes with 2 keys) * Aerodynamically designed of heavy-duty ABS black plastic
  • Built-in backrest pad
  • Big enough to hold one full-face helmet
  • Mounts to almost any luggage rack
  • Includes, new and improved mounting plate and brackets. We have improved our brackets for more secure and stable mounting on the bike.The most popular touring trunk! Wide center band doubles as an easy-grip handle. Dimensions: 17-1/2"W x 15"L x 11"H or 31 liters of luggage capacity. Mounting plate dimensions: 11"W x 9"L x 1"H.

Edited by Casper
edited title to make it clearer

As a reminder too.... Sears has that favorable policy regarding employees leaving for military service, so this would be a great way to reward them for taking care of our service people, by thowing them some business!! thumb.gif

As a reminder too.... Sears has that favorable policy regarding employees leaving for military service, so this would be a great way to reward them for taking care of our service people, by thowing them some business!! thumb.gif

Didn't even think of that. Great point. For those who don't know, Sears has a program called "Heroes at Home". If an employee is called up to service, Sears will continue to pay for their benefits and pay them the difference between their military pay and what they were making in their position with Sears. This is an awesome benefit to military personnel.

http://www.searsholdings.com/communityrelations/hero/military.htm

Didn't even think of that. Great point. For those who don't know, Sears has a program called "Heroes at Home". If an employee is called up to service, Sears will continue to pay for their benefits and pay them the difference between their military pay and what they were making in their position with Sears. This is an awesome benefit to military personnel.

http://www.searsholdings.com/communityrelations/hero/military.htm

Don't they hold their position for them for like 2 years or something too? I forget... Been awhile since I read it