Picked up a 98 R6

NightRider

Now that has some lulz behind it! :D

I want to go down there sometime soon.

A few of us pulled in there to rest and hygrate. It's a nice little spot.

Until THEY showed up. About 15 of em on ragged out bikes hitting the limiter and performing all manner of sad squid behaviors. Lancaster is full of em. :nono:

Congrats Bro.

Don't join the Rising Park Squid Klub plz. :D

Wow! That shits still going on down there? I remember those doofus' hanging out there and crashing bikes with temp tags on them in the late 80's

Hocking ride in 2 weeks....... can I put my bid in now for the bike after the ride? :D

You got 1st dibs brotha. :lol:

Pauly's (IP) a notary, but he's probably a bit far for you.

Just a little bit lol.

damn son nice pickup!

I appreciate, thanks. :D

Congrats Bro.

Don't join the Rising Park Squid Klub plz. :D

lol. No worries. There's more fucktards down here every day.

A few of us pulled in there to rest and hygrate. It's a nice little spot.

Until THEY showed up. About 15 of em on ragged out bikes hitting the limiter and performing all manner of sad squid behaviors. Lancaster is full of em. :nono:

Yeah, Rising park is nice. Especially in the fall. However like Jagr said, the sportbikes and Hardley's like to roll through there and pin the throttle.

It's amusing...yet sad at the same time.

Man, i need to get your number...I know a 24/7 notary, she'll prolly charge you $2. Ill be coming back through lancaster in about an hour (4pm) stand outside so i can stop by lol.

Edit: Where are my manners...nice bike and a good find...copy cat ;)

make sure the tire pressure isn't less than half the recommended pressure on the next ride so todd doesn't keep getting these bargains off of you.

Man, i need to get your number...I know a 24/7 notary, she'll prolly charge you $2. Ill be coming back through lancaster in about an hour (4pm) stand outside so i can stop by lol.

Edit: Where are my manners...nice bike and a good find...copy cat ;)

I got it taken care of, but i appreciate it. Thank you. :D

make sure the tire pressure isn't less than half the recommended pressure on the next ride so todd doesn't keep getting these bargains off of you.

:lol:

:lol:

Ouch!

It's the truth though. :D

Shhhhh, I've already got some plans for it.

lol. I've been checking tire pressure religiously this year. I've learned my lesson.

The off ramp to get gas on 62, you got awful sketchy a couple times

lol. I'm not making excuses as to why i didn't check anything on the bike before i left. But...i had the bike not even all of a week before that ride (1st sportbike) and thought the way the bike was handling/swaying through every damn corner was normal. In my stupidity and ignorance, it never crossed my mind that maybe the tires were under inflated.

I'm just glad i was able to walk away from my mistake (albeit a bit gimpy) and learn from it. I'm also thankful, and appreciate the people here including yourself Todd who pointed out what i did or didn't do...depending on how you look at it.

I find the jokes funny and use them as reminder to keep the shiny side up. :D