Iron man 2 FTW!!!!

gen3flygirl

One of our automation welding application programmers was actually on-set during some of the filming of Iron Man 2. I have not seen the movie yet, but there is supposed to be a part of the movie when the new "suit" was being made.

The welding robot that was used is on display in our building.

http://lincolnelectric.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=223

You work at Lincoln Scott? Wasn't American Chopper out there about 5 years ago, makin' you guys a bike & filming it's delivery?

So I just got back from a midnight showing of Iron man 2 and have to be up for work in 3 hours..... totally worth it!!!!!!! If there is one movie to see this year it is it.

You're gonna make some guy VERY lucky.... As long as you don't change any once he puts a ring on your finger! ;)

I went to a double feature last night, iron man 1, then iron man 2, back to back...

good way to blow 5 hours

I was just thinkin' a couple weeks ago we need to schedule a DTC drive in night :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<You work at Lincoln Scott? Wasn't American Chopper out there about 5 years ago, makin' you guys a bike & filming it's delivery?>>

We had a bike on display built by Leroy Thompson cycles. The owner of the bike shop uses Lincoln Electric welders.

I think the OCC guys built a bike for Miller welder

Good point' date=' but Bruce Wayne inherited his wealth from his father. Tony Stark created his own wealth. This doesn't take anything away from Batman, but it puts him just a click behind Iron Man.

(in my arrogant opinion, anyway) :)[/quote']

ohh please, they were both trust fund babies...

Good point' date=' but Bruce Wayne inherited his wealth from his father. Tony Stark created his own wealth. This doesn't take anything away from Batman, but it puts him just a click behind Iron Man.

(in my arrogant opinion, anyway) :)[/quote']

Ummm.... Didn't Tony inherit the company from daddy?

Just got back from seeing it with my boys. Good movie.... Probably better than the first one IMO. Balls to the wall action & some good Robert banter throughout

I tell 'ya what.... For as much of a pretty boy as Mickey Rourke used to be.... Dude looks rode hard & put away wet anymore

I liked rourke in this movie... and yeah, he does look rough. kinda a toss up on which suit I like better too. Iron man is sweet, but the back up that hammer upgraded was hard core. The iron man smack down at the mansion was cool as hell too...............