Ok, weird MySpace question - 30 plus year olds....

Moto-Brian

.....there will always be someone that wants to carry it too far and get personal, thats the case here.................what really is scary is that you never know which one of these ppl know when to stop, personal threats outside or inside this forum i would think would be not allowed. And its not the fact of the original threat, its more like you never know who is a little "short" in the IQ department and make some of those threats come to life on the street. Lets face the world is CHOCK FULL of ppl that you would think are sane, but in all reality, shit read the newspaper.

IMHO anyone that shows signs of true anger on this board should be banned and seek psyciatric help. If you cant deal with others' opinion and attitudes without THREATENING others then yu have a problem in everyday life with it, and will probably do somthing stupid to some mom driving a minivan (road rage). = GET HELP

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree that unless the thread needs to be closed due to a final sale or moved for relevance then it should be left where it is. Its the ability of people to speak their minds and allow a thread to go any direction it can that makes the forum what it is. I dont think that you should move a thread to a bashing forum just because you dont like it somewhere else.. I think its fine where it is and the content is fine as well. I dont think anyone here is has been offended by what has transpired in this thread.

i think that you have way too much faith in ppl. I myself lost mine a LONG time ago. I dont worry about what ppl say about anything or their opinions, but the guy that starts to talk about "seeing you lay on the street" and shit like that? Come on dude, sounds to me like someone needs to take some anger management classes or "talk to a profesional" because that person is has a problem dealing with all problems in life, and will likely hurt someone over somthing like an opinion or what they type here. Basically im worried about the dude that dont know when to stop. Ya know? There are allot of them out there, and some of those guys are truley mentally unstable. This is the category I would place "Ninjanick/Kawifan. I base this OPINION on the posts that i have read, i dont know hardely anyone.

just my honest opinion.

I really dont think there is much to worry about here. Not to mention that if someone wants to find you they will find you. Banning someone only gives them more reason to get pissed off and try and take it further. Like I said, its a public forum and opinions should be 100% allowed even if they are about each other.

Wow... I guess I need to seek psychiatric help according to 420... Sorry, dude.

I'm a pretty nice guy. Tom and I have this battle from way back. He's just able to get under my skin with the personal info stuff. I get pissed and tell him essentially to never get close to me. If that's a threat, great. If I have a low IQ because I state that, I guess I'm an idiot. If I have threatened to cause harm to him (YSR stuff), then I guess I'm guilty. I wouldn't cause physical harm - I'd just ruin his day...:D

In any case, sorry guys. I'll keep it down as long as he does.

Wow... I guess I need to seek psychiatric help according to 420... Sorry, dude.

I'm a pretty nice guy. Tom and I have this battle from way back. He's just able to get under my skin with the personal info stuff. I get pissed and tell him essentially to never get close to me. If that's a threat, great. If I have a low IQ because I state that, I guess I'm an idiot. If I have threatened to cause harm to him (YSR stuff), then I guess I'm guilty. I wouldn't cause physical harm - I'd just ruin his day...:D

In any case, sorry guys. I'll keep it down as long as he does.

LOL LOL i wasnt even talking about you, you are a totally different story that i put in the "dont bother" category.....i was actually talking about the KAWIFAN guy........sorry for the confusion, i think im getting 2 differnet threads mixed up :) imagine that!!! lol

i bet if everyone would just light one up, there would be a decrease in crime/violence and an increase in birth rates :) IMHO

LOL LOL i wasnt even talking about you, you are a totally different story that i put in the "dont bother" category.....i was actually talking about the KAWIFAN guy........sorry for the confusion

Cool. I think... Does "don't bother" mean I'm sorta "OK"?

coastal_john_deere_tractor_dog_toy.jpg

Can people see this?

Dude, I'm tellin' ya guys - the slow speed film never works well. Plus, that pic of you and Flounder getting stuffed by my Jog into turn one isn't a really nice pic to post in public. You guys DO have an image to uphold!!!:D:D:D:D

I've got a ton of these, folks.... Tip your waitress.:metal:

Dude, why are you so infatuated with such things? I'm a little worried... I won't bend over to get into my suit at the track anymore!:D

Even if you dont bend over, Yota is known for carrying around this.

acrylic%2028.jpg

and if that doesnt work.

hammer.jpg

YOTA TAKES WHAT HE WANTS....

As another older guy that has one.....I use it only for communication with friends. High school and college buddies that live in other states or local bikers and friends.. All my friends on there I know personally. I laugh when I see a page that has 800 friends.....They send a message "hey what's up".....response.."nothing"......Now they are friends..