Anyone know where to find blackligh oil dye?

Aerik

My GS750's slow oil leak has suddenly become quite rapid (at least when riding), so I need to figure out where it's coming from-- the whole front of the engine is covered with oil. I've heard wonderful things about this blacklight-responsive dye you can add to the oil to easily see where it's coming out.

Anyone know where I can find such a thing? I already have a huge blacklight (the old lady used to work at Spencer's).

Use engine degreaser and clean all the oil and grime away from your motor(dont want all that shit on there to begin with). Spray foot powder on the suspected area. Start motor, powder will turn purple when oil hits it. Cheaper than the dye

Thanks all for the good advice, tips, and offers.

I actually tried autozone first, but they claimed never to have heard of the stuff (apparently I got a moron clerk), and the website now says it's out of stock.

F4i, I really appreciate the offer, but let me check Carquest and Napa as JPorter suggested first-- both are nearby, and I'd hate to do anything that might get one of our people in trouble at work.

If I can't find it at either of those places, I'll send you a PM and you can tell me how much you want for the bottle + shipping.

Thanks again, all!

Update: Carquest had it, for just $7! I feel stupid that I never thought to check there, but it's a dinky store that tends to just pass unnoticed when I drive down Main St.

Now, if I can get motivated enough to clean the oil off the damned thing, hopefully I'll be able to find the leak!

Thanks again all