Parenting 101 - Appropriate or Not?

Disclaimer

Preface all this with - I'm not a parent, so obviously I don't know right from wrong when it comes to kids. :rolleyes:

So, maybe it's just me being an uptight conservative prude when I say that I don't think this is appropriate for parents to support/condone this for kids of their apparent age... Like I said, this is just me going out on a limb here.:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dc6u92boyw&feature=player_embedded

Parents - chime in plz. :)

I wanna see how long it takes to get this thread moved to "ranting and raving"

"How stippers get their start"

One of the comments:

they probably wear less at the pool. And leotards may not show as much skin but the body is still shown the same, so what's the difference. it is time to become less subjective. Had this song been about a day at the beach and the outfits with less lace no one would have a problem.

BTW..... I think this stuff & those stupid "Toddler & Tiara" beauty pageants are absolutely ridiculous. Reminds me of poor JonBenet Ramsey.... Some of those little girls are WAY too made up & look WAY too old & suggestive :nono:

To the mods - is there anyway to block individual users from seeing this thread?

I didn't mean to, but I think I just gave j/b/ot inadvertent fapping material... kthxbai

I thought you were gonna say Lance

There is NO WAY in hell I would let my daughter do that. There are too many sickos out there that get off on that kind of stuff, plus it is just wrong to corrupt the innocence of childhood with that sh!t.

I don't even have to watch this video, just the screencap on the youtube video says enough. Their parents need slapped in their mouth, and pull their heads out of their asses.

WTF is wrong with people.

To the mods - is there anyway to block individual users from seeing this thread?

I didn't mean to, but I think I just gave j/b/ot inadvertent fapping material... kthxbai

omg what happened?!

my "/b/" and "fapping" alarm went off

oh wait, i don't see anything. going back to sleep.

/b/ai prudefagz