Annual $5 "Fun Run" at On The Edge in Amherst, OH - Sunday May 16, 2010

Disclaimer

Saw this posted up on CL.

I did this last year with r1crusher (and I think Uncle Punk was there too? I don't remember), but probably won't make it this year because I'm busy with other plans, but thought I'd post it up for any other NEO'ers interested. It's an alright ride, nothing spectacular - and there are bound to be a few squids, but $5 for some hot dogs, a T-shirt, and a ride with a bunch of people.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1735019438.html

COME TO THE ON THE EDGE ANNUAL FUN RUN THIS SUNDAY MAY 16TH!!!!! FIRST BIKE OUT AT NOON, LAST BIKE OUT BY ONE, ALL BIKES BACK BY 4 !!!!!!!! $5 PER PERSON ... FOOD BEVERAGES AND DOORPRIZES WHEN BIKES RETURN!!!!! LOCATED AT ON THE EDGE IN AMHERST, RIGHT OFF OF RT. 58. CALL FOR DETAILS! 440-985-3343
http://www.ontheedgehonda-suzuki.com/

Bitches...both of ya!

At least I won't have to deal with the squids while I'm zippin' around a race track this Sunday. All I know is I'm passin' everyone on the straights at the very least. After that we'll see. :D

Sooo does that me your goin or what ?

lets go we havent had a man date this yr yet.

Not sure...I've got a door man/bouncer gig until 2am, so I'll have to play that one by ear. PM me your new cell..I THINK i have it in my phone..not sure.

On The Edge is still a Zuki dealership?

Not sure...I've got a door man/bouncer gig until 2am, so I'll have to play that one by ear. PM me your new cell..I THINK i have it in my phone..not sure.

On The Edge is still a Zuki dealership?

Per Kev, they are out of the Zuki business all together. Nary an oil filter or faring bolt to be found.

I'd bet Suzuki was owed money when they pulled their inventory.

Ding Ding Ding!! Johnny, tell him what he's won!!

People can tell you what they want but a large corporation doesn't just walk in and pull your inventory because you're a couple payments late on your floor plan. I find it odd because I think they sold more zuks than honduhs but regardless I'll be shopping for my maintenance supplies online now.

this sounds interesting... i was planning a good long ride this weekend.

Eh....maybe you should still plan it. :D

I joke...I kid..but really, this is just the blind and squidly leading the blind and squidly. I should probably stop commenting in this thread because I don't want to discourage anyone from going...just don't set your expectations too high.

• 1 year later...

They've been posting on CL for this years. It's on Sunday. I don't think I'll have the SV running in time to make it.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/2378969795.html

Motorcycle event - $5 (Amherst)

Date: 2011-05-13, 1:19PM EDT

Reply to: sale-ja57a-2378969795@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

On The Edge is hosting their annual Fun Run this Sunday May 15th! First bike out at noon... last bike out at 1!!! $5 per person

Food, beverages, and doorprizes when all bikes return!

Starts and ends at On The Edge (right off of Rt. 58 in Amherst)

There will also be a blessing of the bikes offered from 11-12 and then again after bikers return

www.ontheedgehonda-suzuki.com

440-985-3343

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2378969795