Iron fist hands down 130mph speeding ticket

NINJA14

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you ride 2 wheels and someone is going to cry because I let him know exactly how I feel about him talking BS on every comment or thread I make.

You get mad because someone is commenting on your public posts on a forum. A forum is where you post something and people comment. Now because you don't like his comments you want to "Hit him in his mouth?" Its the INTERNET.. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Have some class dude.

I dont want to do anything to him. My sole purpose for the website is to meet new people to ride with and make friends. I tried to be straight with the kid when I first signed up joking and around but the boy has a bad attitude, it may be the military in me but I dont really put up with alot of hassling I get down to bussiness. I flex my rights: Right to have my day in court, right to say what I want within reason, right to carry a concealed firearm. Getting a bit over the top here. I really personally think it was an idiot mistake, my life has alot more to offer me than 170 or 150 whatever. I still speed but not like that anymore. Hell I tried to trade for the mean streak in the bike shop so I could slow down! Cant blame me, everybody has a derp moment.

I dont want to do anything to him. My sole purpose for the website is to meet new people to ride with and make friends. I tried to be straight with the kid when I first signed up joking and around but the boy has a bad attitude, it may be the military in me but I dont really put up with alot of hassling I get down to bussiness. I flex my rights: Right to have my day in court, right to say what I want within reason, right to carry a concealed firearm. Getting a bit over the top here. I really personally think it was an idiot mistake, my life has alot more to offer me than 170 or 150 whatever. I still speed but not like that anymore. Hell I tried to trade for the mean streak in the bike shop so I could slow down! Cant blame me, everybody has a derp moment.

Cool, well thats a good starting point. There are a lot of cool people on this forum, and a lot of douche bags. Heck, some people might think I'm cool, and some might think I'm a huge Douche.. I don't care either way. But the majority of people on this forum are pretty firm about one thing, and thats riding safe. We try to promote riding with gear, and riding safe. We have seen to many people injured, paralyzed, or even dead to think its even the least bit cool to run from cops and excessive speeding on public roads. There are to many variables out there.. If you want to speed, go to the strip, or track.

Bitch I got money. Plenty of cash. RT23 is a 4 lane highway but you can only drive in 1 of 2 lanes in either direction. I'm not really sweating you dumb fucks, just got a broke faggot riding a shit honda tryin to tell me whats up, old pile of shit that that looks like he rides at a track and lives shitty area above columbus and below norwalk LOL. I'm questioning if your ass can read or not, but I really dont care I ride for fun and for purpose and this is just a simple thread I posted because the speeding ticket is a joke to me. When I log off.... YOUR ASS WILL STILL BE SHITTY AND STILL BE BROKE HAHAHAHAHAHA! PSS anybody ask me why I dident run, it's so flat etc etc.... it's 2am, I dont know exactly where I'm at, it's about 40 degrees outside, and I ran into 35mph populated area, with city cops, state highway patrol, and sherriffs cars all heading towards me. Seein as how people just get randomly shot while riding there bikes I'd say I made out like a bandit. The only thing I knew was there was a highway what I thought was 23 or it may be 33 just north of buycrus. I never once said I was a badass or whatever ppl trying to make it out to be, im just sharing a motorcycle related event. RedRocket I already dont like you and I've never met your dumbass. I'd be tempted just to hit you in the mouth when I see your skinny ass at bike night again. Dirty lookin. :puke:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been so engrossed by reading the rest of the posts that I forgot all about this guy. This is a response that can only come from the Wesiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!! BITCHES!!!!:D

Settle down high speed. There's a lot of people on here that have lost friends from motorcycle accidents, or people that have been seriously hurt. Even you admit it was idiotic to do, but the original post seemed to many that you were bragging and that's why you are getting harassed.

What really bother's me now is it seems like you get hot headed easily. Threatening to bust someone in the mouth isn't cool especially being military. You should hold yourself to a higher standard for that simple fact and have the self restraint you were taught.

ninja14, you dont seem that bad to me...just chill out man, dont let these people get to you...gotta have thick skin to deal with local forums, people all know each other so they talk more shit, and when the new guy comes around and they keep the shit up with him, its not meant to be anything abnormally mean or anything, just some banter....brush it off, move on, and come on out to some meets or something

Bitch I got money. Plenty of cash. RT23 is a 4 lane highway but you can only drive in 1 of 2 lanes in either direction. I'm not really sweating you dumb fucks, just got a broke faggot riding a shit honda tryin to tell me whats up, old pile of shit that that looks like he rides at a track and lives shitty area above columbus and below norwalk LOL. I'm questioning if your ass can read or not, but I really dont care I ride for fun and for purpose and this is just a simple thread I posted because the speeding ticket is a joke to me. When I log off.... YOUR ASS WILL STILL BE SHITTY AND STILL BE BROKE HAHAHAHAHAHA! PSS anybody ask me why I dident run, it's so flat etc etc.... it's 2am, I dont know exactly where I'm at, it's about 40 degrees outside, and I ran into 35mph populated area, with city cops, state highway patrol, and sherriffs cars all heading towards me. Seein as how people just get randomly shot while riding there bikes I'd say I made out like a bandit. The only thing I knew was there was a highway what I thought was 23 or it may be 33 just north of buycrus. I never once said I was a badass or whatever ppl trying to make it out to be, im just sharing a motorcycle related event. RedRocket I already dont like you and I've never met your dumbass. I'd be tempted just to hit you in the mouth when I see your skinny ass at bike night again. Dirty lookin. :puke:

Who's he talking to? I don't ride a Honda. I'm pretty damned broke, though. :rolleyes:

Does this mean I'm not invited to the e-thug party at your house?

Who's he talking to? I don't ride a Honda. I'm pretty damned broke, though. :rolleyes:

Does this mean I'm not invited to the e-thug party at your house?

i do believe he just challenged you at all aspects of life.

we have reached the 3rd stage of epic thread OP thuggery.

Here are the stages of epic thread OP thuggery, fyi:

step 1. ass hattery

step 2. angry outbursts, with swearing, threatening to "beat yo ass", etc

step 3. "I challenge you at all aspects of life"

step 4. OP delivers

step 5. profit

waiting for step 4.

please continue.

i do believe he just challenged you at all aspects of life.

we have reached the 3rd stage of epic thread OP thuggery.

Here are the stages of epic thread OP thuggery, fyi:

step 1. ass hattery

step 2. angry outbursts, with swearing, threatening to "beat yo ass", etc

step 3. "I challenge you at all aspects of life"

step 4. OP delivers

step 5. profit

waiting for step 4.

please continue.

He's welcome to deliver a sandwich. Beyond that, I'm apparently too dirty looking, poor, etc with a shitty bike, and so I fail. Plus, he called me a bitch. I may as well go to the kitchen and make my own damn sandwich.

He's welcome to deliver a sandwich. Beyond that, I'm apparently too dirty looking, poor, etc with a shitty bike, and so I fail. Plus, he called me a bitch. I may as well go to the kitchen and make my own damn sandwich.

make me one while youre there too, bitch.

What really bother's me now is it seems like you get hot headed easily. Threatening to bust someone in the mouth isn't cool especially being military. You should hold yourself to a higher standard for that simple fact and have the self restraint you were taught.

Very well said. Some people in the military dont take crap but choose to fight with their INTELLECTUAL words not their fists. I guess military bearing is not in your vocabulary, huh?

Hey just trying to put my fuck up out there and laugh at it. Ride safe, live with no regrets!

Planning on it!

make me one while youre there too, bitch.

Ooooo... what kind are we making?

Hey just trying to put my fuck up out there and laugh at it. Ride safe, live with no regrets!

Something tells me the phrases "ride safe" and "so I ran from the cops doing 170mph, lol" are mutually exclusive. Just, you know, saying.