Help my brother out?

Goldie

So my brother and his fiance are one of five finalists to win a wedding at the Titanic exhibit at COSI. It probably sounds pretty dorky to some people, but it's sort of a big deal to my family. We had three family members on the Titanic, two which survived.

So here's how it works. They win a wedding for up to 50 guests, and get a short trip to Sandals for their honeymoon. All you have to do is vote by selecting the couple you want to vote for, entering your email address (I would recommend deselecting the box saying I want more information, unless you really want it), and hit submit. Easy as that.

Before you vote, you can actually read the couples' stories. Even if you don't vote for my brother, you will be helping another couple out. And I'm sure they wold be appreciative. My brothers' story is so sappy, but don't blame him, I think his fiance wrote it. Or at least I hope so.

Ok, so here's the link: http://10tv.solutionsbyweb.com/cosiwedding/index.cfm?couple=2 Ben is my brother, Amanda is his fiance.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your help.

P.S. - You can visit the website of our hometown newspaper at mansfieldnewsjournal.com for the write up. It actually made a full front page article. How lame is Mansfield?

Edited by Goldie

Sorry guys, I didn't think to specify, the link takes you right to their story. Ben is my brother, Amanda is his fiance.

Thanks for all your help so far.

Oh and Fonzie, I am starting to wonder if he really is a homo.

I voted twice.... 2 different emails...:lol:

Voted. I could vote many times if its only the email address, but I imagine they might check ip addresses and only accept one per ip.