Marysville meat-up for Roll On

Fonzie

If everything goes as planned this week with Sam getting his roof done, & the weather cooperates, we're planning on meating in Marysville at that McDonalds just north of the 33/31 junction @ 10:00, in case anyone else wants to join us ;)

Stoppin' to pick up GoJira after that @ 270/33

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gheys are already on that side of town you could meet up at HNW. They are doing the same thing as the Pony is and Im working the ride there. That way you'll get the discounted tix and vip parking ..... plus you get to roll with me bishes! :)

You gheys are already on that side of town you could meet up at HNW. They are doing the same thing as the Pony is and Im working the ride there. That way you'll get the discounted tix and vip parking ..... plus you get to roll with me bishes! :)

I just started a thread for Honda NW. Didn't know if anyone was planning

on meeting there, thats on our side of town so we may go there in the morning.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=58907

I can meet there. That's in front of Walmart? Honda of Marysville right? What time you guys heading out? or the McDonalds in marysville is fine also.

Edited by demonkhan

Sounds good but where's HNW?

I can meet there. That's in front of Walmart? Honda of Marysville right?

Wrong Honda. Honda Northwest is in Hilliard off Fishinger Rd and 270.

Actual address...

Ohio Motorcycle

Hilliard/Columbus

3747 Park Mill Run Dr., Hilliard, OH 43026

Phone: (614) 771-0771 Fax: (614) 771-1140

http://www.ohiomotorcycle.com/

Edited by SWing'R

You mean you'll get to roll with us! ;)

That actually sounds pretty good. The Pony thing sounded good, but I really didn't feel like riding past where we were goin', to the other side of town. I forget how far that McD's is from HNW.... Like 20-30 min's?? I think I got off an exit too soon last year, & ended up slowpokin' through Hilliard. Looked like the next offramp would'a put me right by the store

Sounds good but where's HNW?

It's where the Scav Hunt started from last year. This'll work out good for us....It's right on the way. Other than hangin' out with Todd, that is :D

I forget how far that McD's is from HNW.... Like 20-30 min's?? I think I got off an exit too soon last year, & ended up slowpokin' through Hilliard. Looked like the next offramp would'a put me right by the store

It's where the Scav Hunt started from last year. This'll work out good for us....It's right on the way. Other than hangin' out with Todd, that is :D

You get off at the "Cemetary/Fishinger" Rd exit on 270, turn LEFT and go over 270. Left is Fishinger Rd, Right is Cemetary Rd.

Those directions are assuming you are coming SOUTH on 270.

Take the first RIGHT at the CVS and follow that road around right to HNW.

And yes that was the same place the scavenger hunt was at.

You get off at the "Cemetary/Fishinger" Rd exit on 270' date=' turn LEFT and go over 270. Left is Fishinger Rd, Right is Cemetary Rd.

Those directions are assuming you are coming SOUTH on 270.

Take the first RIGHT at the CVS and follow that road around right to HNW.

And yes that was the same place the scavenger hunt was at.[/quote']

Thanx Dave

You mean you'll get to roll with us! ;)

That actually sounds pretty good. The Pony thing sounded good, but I really didn't feel like riding past where we were goin', to the other side of town. I forget how far that McD's is from HNW.... Like 20-30 min's?? I think I got off an exit too soon last year, & ended up slowpokin' through Hilliard. Looked like the next offramp would'a put me right by the store

I shall allow Rosso to donkey punch you for that.

I shall allow Rosso to donkey punch you for that.

He's David J. Banner now.... Didn't you get the memo??

Hulk SMAASSSSHH!!!

hulk_banner.jpg

"You won't like me when I'm angry!"