New to here and new to riding

74hondabobber

My name is Tony, from Hilliard. I am currently building a 1974 Honda Bobber CB750. It has a custom weld on hardtail, with drag bars, mids, and a kickstart, also a Harley peanut tank. Everything on the bike is custom. I just finished painting the frame Hemi Cuda green, and the tank and rear shorthened fender are going to be flat black, the spoke wheels are also flat black.

I am in need of tofind someone to mount and balance my front wheel. I will post current pics on here once i figure out how to post pics. I am also looking for a carb for that motor also, so if anyone knows of any please let me know.

I couldn't find anyone reliable and close to do my tires so I bought some tire spoons, dismounted old and remounted new. Afterward, I took the front axel and mounted it to a work bench, stuck the tire on it, and spun it. Each time it stopped I marked the top of the tire until I was sure the heaviest end was at the bottom, and used stick-on weights on the top. Then I spun it again to make sure it didn't stop at the same place twice, took it to the shop and had them run it on the balancer and they said it was dead on. Try it out, it didn't suck too bad, scratched the rim slightly in the process though.