drum set for sale

El capitan

i'm selling my drum set and have it listed here... http://cleveland.craigslist.org/msg/1759771946.html

any questions please email me at red.integra@gmail.com

make sure you mention that you saw it here.

lowered the price. again...

Edited by El capitan
price drop

dude thats a great set for that price.... I wish I had a place for it... and the cash...

thanks, i had it listed higher but only got a few emails and no takers. obviously i have more than that in it, but it just sits and i have bike parts waiting.

trading one bad habit for another.

GL. this is a nice set. I sold my green Tama Rockstar Custom similarly set up as yours for $500 about 2 years ago. I was suprised I got that much but I had some extras too. For reference, a buddy sold his pearl export about a month ago for $450. you should be able to unload it for that, just waiting for the right buyer. I miss my set, but have no place for one anymore

GL. this is a nice set. I sold my green Tama Rockstar Custom similarly set up as yours for $500 about 2 years ago. I was suprised I got that much but I had some extras too. For reference, a buddy sold his pearl export about a month ago for $450. you should be able to unload it for that, just waiting for the right buyer. I miss my set, but have no place for one anymore

Thanks! I just want to sell it to someone who will use it and not trash it. I haven't had a ton of action on it. I originally listed for 6 hundy anticipating low ballers. 400 would make me happy, and the hawk can get some new hoops!

right on..... i had a pearl export series as my first set too,only blue lol.. to anybody that doesnt know,these are a nice set and they sound great..i think they sound better than my german made sonors to tell ya the truth..good luck with the sale..not to thread jack, but heres a pic of my sonors..

right on..... i had a pearl export series as my first set too,only blue lol.. to anybody that doesnt know,these are a nice set and they sound great..i think they sound better than my german made sonors to tell ya the truth..good luck with the sale..not to thread jack, but heres a pic of my sonors..

its good to see that people on this board know their stuff, apparently craigslist isn't full of aficionados.

• 3 weeks later...