Northeast picture thread

ZIXXER9R

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ The only guy I know who keeps his bike upright through the turns. :D

At least he's willing to get on a track and turn his bike. I bet that 'busa is afraid of leaning on its kickstand.:D

:lol: You guys kill me. The busa is afraid of the kickstand, and it makes sad panda when it sees the lack of chicken strips on the SV and then the chicken strips it has.

Where were you and "your bitch" this weekend when we went down to 536? You guys would've had a blast with Tod, Budell, and I.

And I've been on the track... it just doesn't have any turns, except the one at the end to get off it. :D

I've done Mid-Oh too, just not on MY bike (SuperDuke) :p

Saturday I was gradiating from colledge, and Sunday I rode down to Smithville and back (The Barn restaurant), then took a quick jaunt down Lake Rd.

One of these daysd we're gonna have to go out and swap. Methinks I am grown up enough to ride the Busa.

Saturday I was gradiating from colledge, and Sunday I rode down to Smithville and back (The Barn restaurant), then took a quick jaunt down Lake Rd.

One of these daysd we're gonna have to go out and swap. Methinks I am grown up enough to ride the Busa.

Ohh yea, congrats on the edumacation!! :cheers: That's important. Sowwy I missed the party, my other plans got canceled anyway (which was why I was able to ride on Sunday), I should've went back through my texts and stopped by. Now, I feel bad. :o

One of these days... I don't think I've ever let someone throw a leg over either of my babies yet. I've had a few offer to let me take their nicer, newer, more expensive bikes out -- but I never do, just something about my copper crew. :)

Edited by JRMMiii

thanks, not to sound like an ass, but its actually much cleaner now. that pic was back in late march early april. i got a whole mess of parts ready to throw at her this coming weekend.

Is it hard to find parts that can fit that old of a bike? Just curious. It is SEXY as hell! I love it!:bow:

Busa picture goes here

Turbo - Where's your zx10 too?

Hey all . Mine the same as it was last time. Here's a pic from yesterday on my way home from work. Lately I've been riding nights since that's when I work. Other than that just around home for the most part.

img_04392.jpg

Found a better picture. From two weeks ago. I decided to ride back roads south with no certain destination in mind. If I remember right the stop was in Canton. I need gas, rode past and had to turn around. Taken at a weird angle to keep the car out of the picture.

img_02892.jpg

Edited by Lost1888
Better picture.

:lol: You guys kill me. The busa is afraid of the kickstand, and it makes sad panda when it sees the lack of chicken strips on the SV and then the chicken strips it has.

Where were you and "your bitch" this weekend when we went down to 536? You guys would've had a blast with Tod, Budell, and I.

And I've been on the track... it just doesn't have any turns, except the one at the end to get off it. :D

I've done Mid-Oh too, just not on MY bike (SuperDuke) :p

This bitch was catching a plane out to San Antonio, TX. So what do you say now Copper Cocksucker!?!? :bigfinger:

Too bad it's going to be several more weeks before I get a chance to ride again, traveling for work has is drawbacks.