Northeast picture thread

ZIXXER9R

hell yeah thanks!

Fairings will stop the wind buffeting on the freeway but will hold the heat. If you find it to be too much but some heat tape under your seat but make sure it doesn't contact the battery terminals.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavier bike means wider turn. Also means throttle response. With a light bike you may be able to correct coming into a curve a little hot or too fast. Heavier bike you need to come into a turn higher & let off the throttle. Once you enter the curve find your line follow through once you see the other end then open the throttle back up. Hell all that weight with too much throttle will keep you upright & high siding off the curve. You ultimately run out of room exiting the road.

funny you should say that....that is exactly what happened to me fri :o

yeah Tim that was scary I was about 200 ft right behind you. I am just glad you are ok.... first time to see a rider go down was not a good feeling. I can't believe it wasn't me with my big ol heavy POS.... as for the heat aint that the truth, when I put mine back on it was like I had a torpedo heater under my ass

BTW if your looking for lowers for an Sv the cheapest price I found them were on http://www.accessories4bikes.com/index.php?cPath=37_161_436

which is rich roush motorsports in medina ohio.

Thats about 5 mins down the road from me... they are fairly reasonable on most their stuff went to get some gloves yesterday but the ones i wanted were 70 bucks so gotta go back this week after payday.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to revive this thread.

Haven't ridden anywhere special yet this year. Depressing if I do say so. Here's some pics from the last week or so.

Not just bike stuff this time around

img_07162.jpg

img_07182edit2.jpg

img_07212.jpg

img_07252.jpg

IMG_06042.jpg

img_06092.jpg

IMG_06832.jpg

Have fun and be safe out there everyone! :safemotorcycle:

Edited by Lost1888
Didn't mean to throw the bird.

Hey BB' date=' did you get your carbs squared away? How's the old girl running?[/quote']

Hey Issac's Pappa, I am tirrebly sorry , i just ran into this ....

The bike ran like champ but now it went bye bye .... and was replaced with a lovely shadow spirit hahah

36961_1515568657768_1491015625_31296785_4253156_n.jpg

37247_1515569657793_1491015625_31296791_244755_n.jpg

I know that R1, haha, I was at dairy grove on sunday, my silver 03 R6 was at the front of the lot closest to the road, I saw ya goose it a bit, lol, that crossplane crank motor definitely sounds cool man.

ten twelve is that your name on club si as well if so I think I met you a long time ago at bw3 in mentor with csaba and a few others we were going to out to thompsons but it was raining so we all went to bw3 for a beer it was right before csaba sold his silver civic

oh and btw that ape is f-in hottt

well, I haven't moved yet, but I'll be in the NE soon.

Here is LMS (Little Miss Sunshine). I used to call her the Yellow Banshee but then I laid her down twice. So I thought a name change was in order. Call it superstition, but she's taken care of me well and gotten me out of some sticky situations instead of trying to buck me.

THis pic is before some of my recent mods but is a clean one.

200705Phoenix001.jpg

ten twelve is that your name on club si as well if so I think I met you a long time ago at bw3 in mentor with csaba and a few others we were going to out to thompsons but it was raining so we all went to bw3 for a beer it was right before csaba sold his silver civic

oh and btw that ape is f-in hottt

Yeah, that's me. Who are you from CSi? and thanks. :D