CSBA Tech/Wrench Day - Saturday June 12, 10AM to 2PM

PhilS

Hey everyone:

The CSBA group is having an "all-invited Tech/Wrench Day" on Saturday June 12, 2010 at the home of John Wagner from 10AM to 2PM. As a start, we will be doing things like:

* Tech Talk and Knowledge Exchange - swapping ideas, looking at mods, etc.

* Adjust and align chains

* Suspension set up

* Brake bleeding

* Brake pad changing (bring your parts)

* Fixing broken stuff as we can together

* Lubing cables and controls

* Assisting with Oil Changes (bring your own parts of course)

* Getting to know each other better

* Along with all that, we will be cooking and burning hot dogs and such.

Bring yourself, your bike, some parts, some lubes, and be ready to give some help, get some help, eat some dogs, and meet some new people while we all skin our knuckles on each others bikes!!!

John's address is:

8915 Winding Creek Way

Pickerington, Ohio 43147

Respond back so we know about how many are showing up!!!!

See ya then.

Phil

Edited by PhilS

Cool - 7 replies already in the first day, plus the three of us who set it up, plus a bunch more of you, plus more the CSBA riders!!!

We're gonna need a lot of hot dogs! :eek:

How about some burgers on the grill, as well?

I'm not sure I'll be able to make this, with the ride being the following weekend, and my wife has to work on the 12th. We'll see though! I don't really have much that needs done other than cleaning on the Ninja, and if the Hon-duh is running by then, it should be good as well However, I can bring some tools, offer some help, and what expertise I have gained on bikes in the past year or so, combined with 10 years working on cars and trucks for a living, and just being mechanically inclined to begin with. I'll have to wait until the time is closer to know for sure.

I met a dude at Iron Pony today that I think is 3rd I.D. He had IIRC a 92 Gs750. I gave him an Ohio riders card and told him about the wrench day. He said he just picked it up and it needs alot of work. So maybe he'll join up.

I might be there as well if my camping trip doesn't happen. Need to do an oil job and tighten my chain. Never worked on my bike before and would like help the first time around.

One of the guys there is a Triumph nut and has a really cool Sprint ST - he'll be lots of help to you on your new Triumph. Although, secretly, I'm sure he wishes he had a new Bandit. :D

One of the guys there is a Triumph nut and has a really cool Sprint ST - he'll be lots of help to you on your new Triumph. Although, secretly, I'm sure he wishes he had a new Bandit. :D

Phil,

You just made me throw up in my mouth:monkeypoo:

Phil,

You just made me throw up in my mouth:monkeypoo:

Wow John! Really, just wow. If the thought of helping some other Triumph rider makes you throw up, you should really get some help.

HA!!:zx10r: