Dayton: Anyone know of a running track?

NinjaNick

Most high school tracks are public.

Theres always the back country roads in Tipp City with hot white chicks in sports bras and volleyball shorts. Dont forget your occasional high school chicks in bikinis

i know last time i was home, beavercreek high school track was open during the day.

OR you could just use your car (or google maps) and pace out a mile (or .25 mile)

edit: http://www.mapmyrun.com/

i know its a separate direction from your post but maybe it'll help.

Noted. Yeah, I want good surface too. I'm allowed on the BHS track anytime?

Theres always the back country roads in Tipp City with hot white chicks in sports bras and volleyball shorts. Dont forget your occasional high school chicks in bikinis

:lol: Was an interesting ride yesterday.

No, I've put down 6+ min miles in HS, and I've been building up my endurance at the gym for a bit and have made good progress there on cardio, so now I want to hit the track. I've already lost almost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I'm getting fit for myself ........DICK ;):nono:

Edited by NinjaNick

Where the hell are these roads in Tipp City. I lived there for 7 yrs and never found them. Public tracks or just map out something on google maps. I did that when I start at Reynolds so I can run on my breaks. I do about 3.1 miles every other night.

Edited by cattmouch33

Where the hell are these roads in Tipp City. I lived there for 7 yrs and never found them. Public tracks or just map out something on google maps. I did that when I start at Reynolds so I can run on my breaks. I do about 3.1 miles every other night.

Yeah, it was strange Sunday on our ride around Troy back roads. We're on this one deserted road and this girl practically naked with little bikini top jogs by soaked in sweat and almost made OHDAHO wreck...:lol: Then 12oclocker sees these HS kids about 12 of them jumping off a bridge with a few girls in bikinis and he had to stop to watch them while the guys are telling us how much of sluts the girls are and right in front of them and the girls just smile...it was hilarious. Ohdaho can elaborate more if he wants.

There's a paved path close to wright pat. but not sure if it has distance markers on it or not. Looks like a pretty cool place to run but I've only seen it from a train going by at 50 ;)

Shit man, I forgot about damn bike paths...haha. I live right next to the one that goes by the base. Your train goes through my neighborhood Sam. I pass over the tracks everyday. You get within 1/4 mile from me when you come through then. I know those tracks. ;)

Then 12oclocker sees these HS kids about 12 of them jumping off a bridge with a few girls in bikinis and he had to stop to watch them while the guys are telling us how much of sluts the girls are and right in front of them and the girls just smile...it was hilarious. Ohdaho can elaborate more if he wants.

I got flashed several times on the train from the railroad bridge & whatever river that is that runs just north of Enon. Kids jumpin' off the bridge, & a couple canoeing. Canoeing guy even tossed us up a beer while his woman was showin' the goods :lol:

Also saw a topless hooker or a slut in broad daylight down by the old Amtrak station in Dayton, right before you hit the bridge to go over the river. She was with 2 guys.... I think the gangbang was just gettin' ready to start :D

I got flashed several times on the train from the railroad bridge & whatever river that is that runs just north of Enon. Kids jumpin' off the bridge, & a couple canoeing. Canoeing guy even tossed us up a beer while his woman was showin' the goods :lol:

Also saw a topless hooker or a slut in broad daylight down by the old Amtrak station in Dayton, right before you hit the bridge to go over the river. She was with 2 guys.... I think the gangbang was just gettin' ready to start :D

Good 'ol Dayton. :lol:

sounds like it must have been one of the bridges by the pool. Yeah lots of girls in Tipp are sluts, too much money from mommy and daddy and they like to be attention whores.

It was the bridge right before Horseshoe bend starts. Nasty looking brown water.

sounds like it must have been one of the bridges by the pool. Yeah lots of girls in Tipp are sluts, too much money from mommy and daddy and they like to be attention whores.

the Thursday rides are officially back on and they now begin and end in Tipp.

When we sit down to eat, Matt has to be at least two seats away from me so I have a chance to finish.

Yea that was fun...up until the point I got home and found out my knee's bruised and swollen from wiping out on the dirt bikes.

Those HS girls in Tipp werent rich. Seemed like they come from middle class families with no morals though. Fine with me. :D

That jogger we saw was BANGING! I was no where near crashing...i might have swerved off the road tho.

• 1 month later...

Alter High School has a track, so does Oakwood, Fairmont, and Centerville. Bellbrook has one and also has a nice woods course. The Kettering Rec Center has an indoor track and so does that urban active near by.

Grant Park is also a nice place to Run/walk