2001 F4i For sale $2700

dustinsn3485

Is this your bike?

If so...

what oil do you use?

How are the brakes?

Air filter need clean or replaced?

Does the bike run good?

Does it need anything fixed other than the body damage?

Where are you located?

I checked the airbox last fall and didn't replace the filter, so I think it must have been ok, I'll double check that though.

Brakes are fair, they could probably use a fluid flush. If that's a make or break for the sale I'll change the fluid. Pads aren't new, but they aren't completely shot either.

I run Pennzoil, not sure what the previous owner was using.

Bike runs very well in my opinion. I've never ridden it much, bought it late last year for the girlfriend and then found another she liked more so bought it and am selling the extra.

It's ready to ride, no problems except for the body panels. Oh and no right mirror. I can buy mirrors for it too if that's going to be a deciding factor...Though the chain is close to being due. It's got a season left on it.

Located in Tipp city, about 15 miles north of Dayton on I75.

no right mirror. I can buy mirrors for it too if that's going to be a deciding factor...

I'm pretty sure OH law only requires one mirror for bikes, so it shouldn't be an issue unless someone's concerned about the cosmetic lack of symmetry.

Personally, I don't need to be able to see BOTH my elbows. One is enough :p

I'm pretty sure OH law only requires one mirror for bikes, so it shouldn't be an issue unless someone's concerned about the cosmetic lack of symmetry.

Personally, I don't need to be able to see BOTH my elbows. One is enough :p

I rode my Ninja for months with just the left mirror, after looking into it, and finding that only one mirror is required. Funny thing is, I would have thought that they would specify the left mirror. Nope, it's worded as just one!

Interested, but broke as a joke... FML...