First gun for me...

|SnOmAn|

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I finally found the time to go shoot this thing. I put 100 rounds through it with no issues. I loved how it felt too. So far so good, just need to clean it. I am also starting the CCW class tomorrow so I'm pumped about that as well.

So for all you haters, hate on...

ID hope with only 100 rnds it didn't have a hiccup. What's gonna be your carry piece?

Hey, from how people talk about these guns you would think they would have issues, even on the first 100.

I'm not sure yet on the carry... I know a friend of mine use to have a Kel-Tek for carry and he loved it, so we'll see. I have to save some money up for it though.

I think the newer hi points have improved in quality, but they're still inexpensive, so it's hard to shake the "cheap" reputation.

they're the "kia" of firearms. I was going to say the "hyosung" of firearms, but I think that's too harsh!

But just like bikes, people build brand loyalty and the people with really nice stuff tend to act a bit elitist.

Ever talked to a Ducati owner about bikes? of course their $25k 1098 is better than your $13k R1! It was more expensive! Just like guns, the 'performance' is nearly 100% dependent upon the operator.

I think the newer hi points have improved in quality, but they're still inexpensive, so it's hard to shake the "cheap" reputation.

they're the "kia" of firearms. I was going to say the "hyosung" of firearms, but I think that's too harsh!

But just like bikes, people build brand loyalty and the people with really nice stuff tend to act a bit elitist.

Ever talked to a Ducati owner about bikes? of course their $25k 1098 is better than your $13k R1! It was more expensive! Just like guns, the 'performance' is nearly 100% dependent upon the operator.

+1 to some degree ;)

• 2 months later...