First gun for me...

|SnOmAn|

I have a hi point .45 i bought as my first hand gun which i now gave to my parents for the home. I've put 700+ rounds through it and have never taken it apart. All i did was just spray clean it with polymer safe solvent and oil it through the holes. As far as i'm concerned they are a good gun. That said, the m'fer is huge and when i called to tell them they have a good gun, i said if i run out of bullets im throwing it at the burglar.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Smith & Wesson, Ruger, Browning, Tarus, Charter Arms, Kel-Tec and I had a lot of Hi Point and they can throw a lot of lead. If that what you got and can aford be proud of ot and go show everyone it's 10% equipment & 90% skill make a good shot!

I would have to say every gun has its issues. I've shot a S&W, I think, too long ago to remember, but it jammed all the time and it sucked. So now what? They suck too? No, I am sure that Hi Point may have more issues then others, but we shall see.

So Iam 1/9th hillbilly then. I have 2 springfields, 2 rems, 1 ruger, 1 browning, 2 rossi, and a old ass .22 revolver that I am not sure what it is. Dont worry you will add more to the collection then just the high point.

You might be 3/9th hillybilly.......J/k

Dont worry you will add more to the collection then just the high point.

Yeah, I'm sure I will, just not anytime soon... I love to shoot. When I was down in South Florida we use to go all the time. Funny how we always came back with more money then we went with... :dunno:

No but for real, we use to go to the range once every couple of weeks. I would rent a gun to try out to see if I liked them or not. Tried a lot of guns and only liked a few.