We're getting a big ride together 6/5

Outlawz69

my bad...

We're meeting at speedway on colerain ave (by rumpke) at 1130 and headin out to brookville/ medamorea area.

After riding we all may go back out to exit169 and camp at cottonwood/ white water canoe rental for a drunk fest.

Where r u guys supposed to be heading out from? Have a group, that might be riding out that day also. Last couple of weeks we had groups of 12 (on 5-30), and 24 (on 5-23). This is a ride that is going to be taking place nearly every weekend (Weather permitting). Great group of people to ride with. This is mainly a cruiser ride. But, all types of bikes are welcome. Definiatly worth taking this trip with us at least once, to see how much fun we have!! Definitely a great time. I highly recommend trying to roll along with us on at least one of our rides. It is a wonderful time!!!

Where r u guys supposed to be heading out from? Have a group, that might be riding out that day also. Last couple of weeks we had groups of 12 (on 5-30), and 24 (on 5-23). This is a ride that is going to be taking place nearly every weekend (Weather permitting). Great group of people to ride with. This is mainly a cruiser ride. But, all types of bikes are welcome. Definiatly worth taking this trip with us at least once, to see how much fun we have!! Definitely a great time. I highly recommend trying to roll along with us on at least one of our rides. It is a wonderful time!!!

Columbus? That's kinda of far to ride ... to ride..

Where do you guys meet?

my bad...

We're meeting at speedway on colerain ave (by rumpke) at 1130 and headin out to brookville/ medamorea area.

After riding we all may go back out to exit169 and camp at cottonwood/ white water canoe rental for a drunk fest.

Weather doesn't look to good at this point. How long do you guys typically ride?