Oh. My. Damn.

RSVDon

See now, if that guy had been slowed down by receipt of a "hey I think you were going fast" speeding ticket, he would not have wrecked his car.

Oh wait ... um, yeah, it is possible he was ran off the road by a female, make-up applying, phone chatting, texting cager slightly distracted by the miniskirt that wouldnt stay put, LOL

plenty of twisted up cars drive the same after a frame rack and somebody who actually knows how to do it properly....sure a ton of cars on the road drive like shit after frame work, but frames are repairable, and if done right, that car would drivel like normal, assuming somebody put the effort and money into fixing it correctly

also, i would not be surprised to see a lot of base model c6 parts end up on it...fenders, roof, etc...you can fix it without all the fancy shit (takes away from the zr1 itself, but its still a zr1 with an ls9)...whoever is fixing it i doubt will care about originality of that shit, since the rebuilt title would ruin its value anyways....i bet the calipers on it are usable still also, and a set of replica wheels will get it rolling with some new rotors.

ide bet it goes for around 25-30k

I don't think hydroformed aluminum frame rails bend back as well as steel ones.

The value in that car is strictly in the salvageable parts. That's not to say that it couldn't be done, Lord knows there are fools out there that have tackled projects such as this, but the cars that get resurrected from this state are generally great, historically significant cars of yore... Not (forgive me) commercially available and relatively easily replaced late model cars. Even to half ass repair that car would far outweigh the repaired value.