Oh. My. Damn.

RSVDon

Isn't that a ZR1?

That has to be the only reason it is sitting at $10G.

Edit: I'm retarded, it says ZR1 right on the instrument cluster.

Edited by Goldie

It says here the guy lost control at high speed and barrel rolled it into a ditch... :nono:

On another note, $10k would be a bargain for that hulk if the LS9 is still mostly intact. Summit has LS9 crate engines for $23k. Buy it, pull the engine, and anything else that'll clean up is bonus! Saved yourself 13 grand.

It says here the guy lost control at high speed and barrel rolled it into a ditch... :nono:

On another note, $10k would be a bargain for that hulk if the LS9 is still mostly intact. Summit has LS9 crate engines for $23k. Buy it, pull the engine, and anything else that'll clean up is bonus! Saved yourself 13 grand.

Cool site.

youre all assuming it sells for 10k...thats just the current bid....somebody will buy this thing, ide bet it goes for a LOT more than 10k....its still a ZR1, and there are salveageable parts...hell somebody may even save the whole car, ive seen cars that bad end up fixed, especially by someone who is handy and can paint themselves

youre all assuming it sells for 10k...thats just the current bid....somebody will buy this thing, ide bet it goes for a LOT more than 10k....its still a ZR1, and there are salveageable parts...hell somebody may even save the whole car, ive seen cars that bad end up fixed, especially by someone who is handy and can paint themselves

Dunno about that. There's A LOT of broken, high price shit on this one. Magnesium roof is screwed, wheels, $20,000 brakes, carbon fiber is gone on the fenders, floor pans, etc. Who knows what the forward frame rails look like. If someone did fix it, it'd NEVER drive the same ever again.

Dunno about that. There's A LOT of broken, high price shit on this one. Magnesium roof is screwed, wheels, $20,000 brakes, carbon fiber is gone on the fenders, floor pans, etc. Who knows what the forward frame rails look like. If someone did fix it, it'd NEVER drive the same ever again.

plenty of twisted up cars drive the same after a frame rack and somebody who actually knows how to do it properly....sure a ton of cars on the road drive like shit after frame work, but frames are repairable, and if done right, that car would drivel like normal, assuming somebody put the effort and money into fixing it correctly

also, i would not be surprised to see a lot of base model c6 parts end up on it...fenders, roof, etc...you can fix it without all the fancy shit (takes away from the zr1 itself, but its still a zr1 with an ls9)...whoever is fixing it i doubt will care about originality of that shit, since the rebuilt title would ruin its value anyways....i bet the calipers on it are usable still also, and a set of replica wheels will get it rolling with some new rotors

we may never know for sure, but i would be willing to bet this thing sees the street again

ide bet it goes for around 25-30k

Edited by Steve Butters