Channel 10 News FTL

smashweights

10TV News reported 10 minutes ago that the tornado sirens in Dublin were going off on accident because of lightening damage to a siren. Now they've come back and said they were going off because of a funnel cloud/tornado in the area. Epic weather fail!

10TV News reported 10 minutes ago that the tornado sirens in Dublin were going off on accident because of lightening damage to a siren. Now they've come back and said they were going off because of a funnel cloud/tornado in the area. Epic weather fail!

:lol:

Their was rotation just above the cow farm at OSU. I was under it, never have i gone up lane so fast. As soon as i slowed down leaves and shit were all moving towards the farm and then some tress went down. Thank god i left bike night as soon as i did.

there was another funnel cloud just over the fairgrounds east campus area at/near 17th and 4th. my roommates gf got our reactions, but somehow managed to not get the funnel on camera. not blonde either, weird i know.

Ugh. I ended up riding home to Reynoldsburg from DeVry (Alum Creek Dr.) at about 9:15. The rain and wind were pretty unpleasant, but I was actually more worried about the lightning-- one feels pretty exposed going over bridges on a bike with that amount of staticky goodness going on.

Incidentally, my netbook and various other electronics survived the rain in my bookbag. Trashbag Poncho FTW!

Ugh. I ended up riding home to Reynoldsburg from DeVry (Alum Creek Dr.) at about 9:15. The rain and wind were pretty unpleasant, but I was actually more worried about the lightning-- one feels pretty exposed going over bridges on a bike with that amount of staticky goodness going on.

Incidentally, my netbook and various other electronics survived the rain in my bookbag. Trashbag Poncho FTW!

lol, i remember about 2 years ago bringing my bike up to cbus from dayton right after the remnants from a hurricane went though. i thought i waited long enough, but ended up catching up to it around west jeff, that was a fun ride...

We had sirens in Winchester around 8:30. The wife and kid hauled ass to the basement while I made tornado burgers. They were good.

that's the spirit. i wanna see the 'nado if there is one. roommate and i went out and had tornado cigars in hopes of seeing one. figured we're on the 2nd floor of an apartment with nowhere to go so we dead either way.:rolleyes: