A new way to fly out of the airport

redrocket04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWk4MCQaHrc&feature=player_embedded

After the crash, Yasmine Villasana reportedly told police that her car had been rear ended. Which raises the question: By what? A derailed freight train?

The 22-year-old Texan’s spectacular flying crash through and over a toll stop at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport has gone viral online

In the nine seconds of footage, we see Villasana’s four-door sedan approaching a toll booth. Well, blurring toward a toll booth. The car hits a concrete divider and is launched into the air.

Photos provided to the Dallas Observer show the car, post-crash, engulfed in flames.

Unbelievably, Villasana suffered only a broken wrist. She apparently got out of the car after it landed, made a call on her cellphone and then tried to get back in. Police stopped her.

According to the police report, Villasana told officers she’d had only one vodka and cranberry. They arrested her for drunk driving.

Edited by redrocket04

Also, did nobody notice the timestamp on that video?

^ Holy shit! I hope she was just drunk from partying all through the night b/c that's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early in the morning to be :drink:

fixed

Thanks! I felt like something was missing :)

And people say flying is dangerous. if your doing wrong.

After the crash, Yasmine Villasana reportedly told police that her car had been rear ended. Which raises the question: By what? A derailed freight train?

bwahahahah!!! for some reason, i found that hilarious.

I prolly would have shit myself, had I been sitting in line.

+1. And I also like how no one reacted.