GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

How do we find out how many points we have?

I'm hoping I don't have any... so I have Excessively Attention Whore at least twice without repercussions.

Don't you do that in 99% of your posts anyways? :lol:

How do we find out how many points we have?

I'm hoping I don't have any... so I have Excessively Attention Whore at least twice without repercussions.

user cp...

I have 1 for excessive leg humping from july last year. john only gave me one point though, guess it was serious enough to warrant a violation, but not enough for a 3 day ban

i just wanted to say how much amusement this thread provided me, and that the only thing I regret about all the glorious bukkake grade action in this thread was the unfortunate lack of playing people off with the keyboard cat and the absence of insanity wolf.

so many worthy posts... who has time to give them all the love and attention they deserve?

i just wanted to say how much amusement this thread provided me, and that the only thing I regret about all the glorious bukkake grade action in this thread was the unfortunate lack of playing people off with the keyboard cat and the absence of insanity wolf.

so many worthy posts... who has time to give them all the love and attention they deserve?

What's a matter pokey the posts coming too fast for you? You must not be dedicated enough. You should spend all your time here so we can be entertained.

Wow this shit again?????

If the AFJ hate OhioRiders so much (as they have stated on the AFJ website) Stay off this site. Problem solved.

This bitching is really getting old. Grow up people and go ride!

If you think I have been civil to the offenders then I need to step up my game. I do find it hard to do in the constrains of a modded site.

Honestly, I think some of your posts have been a bit out of line as well, but at least you were provoked.

I'm not going to judge all the assfault junkies by the conduct of one of their members any more than I'd like them to judge me based on your posts.

now excuse me while I go paint a giant Swiss flag on my bike. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I think some of your posts have been a bit out of line as well, but at least you were provoked.

I'm not going to judge all the assfault junkies by the conduct of one of their members any more than I'd like them to judge me based on your posts.

now excuse me while I go paint a giant Swiss flag on my bike. :rolleyes:

I was provoked or entertaining myself and only resorted to words I thought they would understand. If you find me initiating contact with someone in the same manor let me know about it but my replies to that behavior will be the same in the future. In most cases the offenders will break a rule that is a banning offense when they are hounded enough. I'm good with that way of getting rid of the trash.