Dodge has some..."different" commercials

RSVDon

Cool.. so I guess this means they've paid back their debt to the American People' date=' right? Surely they wouldn't spend millions of dollars on SuperBowl advertisement when they still have a debt to settle. That would be really shitty of them.[/quote']

Gotta advertise to sell a product to make money to pay off debt.

Dude' date=' they've been bailed out twice in less than 40 years. It's time for them to go "bye-bye".[/quote']

I'm not talking about that though. Prejudice aside, any company has to advertise a product in order to sell it and make a profit. You clearly attacked the fact that they are spending money on advertising without paying debt off. Well, you have to advertise.

As for them being bailed out twice, yep I agree.

for some reason i have trouble believing in thier motors when they cant make lug nuts tie rod ends sterring racks or water pumps that dont fail. plus its not a real hemi but it sold shit tons of cars for them

Challengers are SICK! I had a Magnum, it was a cool wagon. I traded it off and have missed it since. Dodge is kind of hit or miss because they make some real nice cars, but then they put out some real shit buckets as well.

do they finally know how to make lug nuts yet?

No. I hate those stupid things.

nope, just some of the best motors of all time

And soem of the worst, along with some of the worst transmissions to ever be installed in a vehicle.

They can have the best advertising in the world, but I still won't own one of their vehicles.

I have one from the Daimler years and I really like it. It even has what some people call one one of their worst engines in it. 194k on the odo, and counting!

If I were to buy a new one, I doubt I would buy another Chrysler products.

• 3 weeks later...