Bike shops i need a quote on this

GSX-R

I need some very light welding done on my 2007 GSX-R 750. There is a very small crack where the water pump connects to the engine and where the clutch rod screws into the frame of the bike, In these photo's Ive removed the water pump. I need a quote from a shop who can get the job done.

You're not getting that fixed, man. And if someone even can do it, the cases need split to get the best weld they can. That cast case piece has oil in the pours and isn't going to weld right...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you need new cases...

You can call Reuben at 35 Motorsports and see for sure, but we've seen this damage before and it ain't gonna typically happen...

Hmmmm... You can only buy them as a unit. The top and bottoms are usually machined together and I THINK they should be bought together...

Even if you can buy that half, the labor is going to be steep. Motor needs pulled, internals pulled. Probably need to inspect and replace any worn parts - 750s are notorious for wear on the tranny parts... Also, if down to the level you are going to need done, you will need rod bolts, you will most likely need rod bearings, etc...

Call Reuben at 317-850-3884 and ask these questions instead of guessing. I am pretty sure you need both and that's going to be somewhat steep... You can also ask him for a welder as he has a GREAT welder that can do the frames. That spot is going to be tough and only a solid welder is going to be able to handle getting it done and done right.

Reuben is one of the top guys that knows GSXRs. That year is extremely easy to find parts for and he has more knowledge than anyone out there on these bikes.

Call him tomorrow.

i need a quote for that first picture, can you weld that piece to the frame so i can screw my clutch petal back in place?

AGAIN WITH THE CLUTCH PETAL???/

Dude stop trollin' OR!

It's the damned shift pedal.

Can I sell you some blinker fluid? only $99 a quart

im sure you can get a used engine for a few hundred on craigslist, and just swap it yourself...it cant be that hard to pull the engine on a chain driven bike lol

gotta pay to play, and when you wreck, shit happens...goodluck getting it fixed up, but this is what insurance is for.

it sucks that such a small crack is going to cost me so much $$$$, also that guy lives in another state thats too far to travel.

What sucks is you rode w/o insurance and crashed your 3 hour old bike. You get what you deserve sometimes, man. Live and learn.

Do yourself, your family, and the rest of the people on the road a favor and sell your bike before you kill yourself or someone else next time. You've shown how stupid you are first with the lack of insurance issue and then trashing a 3hr old bike, then even worse, you want to weld stuff you know nothing about... YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY TAKEN OVER AS THE BIGGEST SQUID ON THIS SITE IMO.

THANKS FOR THE THREAD THAT WILL SOON REACH EPIC PROPORTIONS.

TROLL...