All in favor of replacing the word "assfault" with something else?

Casper

Replace the word "assfault" with something else?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Replace the word "assfault" with something else?

• Yes, replace it. Anything is better.
    • No, leave them alone, the Junkies are cool bro.
    • Hookers and Blow (but srsly, change it, they're retarded)
    • Nah, leave it alone, "Assfault" is retarded enough.
    • My mom eats animal crackers.
    • Pimp Daddy Welfare was the motherfuckin' G
    • I like turtles
    • A game called, "just the tip"

Assfault Junkies would become "NEW WORD HERE" Junkies.

PS: I would've stayed out of this, but "the prez" had to drunk post again. That was the deal last time. If he didn't make anymore dumbass drunk posts, I would be nice. Now, I get to have some fun.

PSS: And for the record, I'm just fucking around. They're the ones seriously signing up on Ohio Riders just to fuck with people.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted leave it because they are amusing, and are probably perfectly normal cool people in person. which is all i need for interaction on the interwebz.

(also cause if people transposed my "interwebz" self with my reality self, they would think i was a deranged, crazy tin foiled conservative, puppy curb stomping, possible pedophile)

i voted leave it because they are amusing, and are probably perfectly normal cool people in person. which is all i need for interaction on the interwebz.
:nono:
(also cause if people transposed my "interwebz" self with my reality self, they would think i was a deranged, crazy tin foiled conservative, puppy curb stomping, possible pedophile)
LOfuckingL

Assfault Junkies would become "NEW WORD HERE" Junkies.

PS: I would've stayed out of this, but "the prez" had to drunk post again. That was the deal last time. If he didn't make anymore dumbass drunk posts, I would be nice. Now, I get to have some fun.

Link to said drunk post?

I was surprised you stayed out of it the way you did.... I kept expecting you to chime in

I'da had 'yo back Prez.... FTMFW Dawwg :D

I am abstaining from voting because I don't know about all the history behind this. I haven't had any issue with him or seen him do anything wrong in my opinion, I could be not remembering so if there was something it must be no big deal. The guys who came here to make shit in the thread that started this are complete idiots and will be treated as such. Condemning the whole group seems petty. I will be the first person to jump down someone's throat if they are acting up but I don't think the AJ have exclusive rights to being idiots. I guess what I'm getting at is I'm not going to go looking for a fight because I think it makes this group seem not above the behavior. Condemn the actions of the individuals and I'm on board go after a whole group and I'm sitting this one out.

I've got no problem with any of them on a personal level..... But on an iterwebz level theres only 2 or 3 of em that dont act like total ass hats everytime they log on here. So yea the name change is valid in my book either the homo one or Asshat Junkies.

Honestly, when I met everyone in person at Putnam last year, I got a whole different perspective of the group. Before that they were the idiots that were going to egg my house and hook my boyfriend's taillights to his gas tank. But like I said, everyone was fairly cool in person.

Now the folks that are coming over here as a big group to talk shit and egg on an ebattle aren't the ones that I met in person but I do find the way that they act embarressing for AFJ as a whole. If I was Brandon, that's not how I would want my group to be represented but when you have 'ass' in the title of your group I guess it gives a 'we don't give a crap' aura.

That being said, I'm sure I'll ride with the Junkies again and I'm sure they're still a decent bunch when you get them in person...

I am abstaining from voting because I don't know about all the history behind this. I haven't had any issue with him or seen him do anything wrong in my opinion, I could be not remembering so if there was something it must be no big deal. The guys who came here to make shit in the thread that started this are complete idiots and will be treated as such. Condemning the whole group seems petty. I will be the first person to jump down someone's throat if they are acting up but I don't think the AJ have exclusive rights to being idiots. I guess what I'm getting at is I'm not going to go looking for a fight because I think it makes this group seem not above the behavior. Condemn the actions of the individuals and I'm on board go after a whole group and I'm sitting this one out.

I'm not condeming anyone here. Just changing a word to have some fun. If it's okay for several douchebags to come here just to start shit and Brandon does nothing but drunk post, then this is fair game and quality entertainment. I'm not talking about egging someone's house, cutting someone's fuel line, blowing up someone's bike, burning a t-shirt, etc.

Okay maybe I posted too soon. I decided to find out a little more about this little squabble between the orgs so I went over there to take a look around and found some interesting reading. I will have to say that my opinion has changed a little since doing so.

Here is a quote from someone over there. "I am going to start major shit over there. Fuck them guys and their hate." This post was made very recently by someone claiming his innocence to the drama, not cool.

From me there was no hate for the group only the words that we put in front of me by some asshole. It does appear these retards think they are better than the folks here and purposefully get in here to start drama. What pathetic pieces of shit.

Okay maybe I posted too soon. I decided to find out a little more about this little squabble between the orgs so I went over there to take a look around and found some interesting reading. I will have to say that my opinion has changed a little since doing so.

Here is a quote from someone over there. "I am going to start major shit over there. Fuck them guys and their hate." This post was made very recently by someone claiming his innocence to the drama, not cool.

From me there was no hate for the group only the words that we put in front of me by some asshole. It does appear these retards think they are better than the folks here and purposefully get in here to start drama. What pathetic pieces of shit.

And it happens time and time again. One of them once said they were going to wire Schmuck's ignition to his gas tank.