All in favor of replacing the word "assfault" with something else?

Casper

Replace the word "assfault" with something else?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Replace the word "assfault" with something else?

• Yes, replace it. Anything is better.
    • No, leave them alone, the Junkies are cool bro.
    • Hookers and Blow (but srsly, change it, they're retarded)
    • Nah, leave it alone, "Assfault" is retarded enough.
    • My mom eats animal crackers.
    • Pimp Daddy Welfare was the motherfuckin' G
    • I like turtles
    • A game called, "just the tip"

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all!!! I am not drunk today. I recently was drunk and may have posted some"crazy" things. I am the Prez of my site and do not promote the

drama.jpg

drama in person or over phone or in any way. I dont rule anything and have no rules. I have been on O.R for years and enjoy the contacts with people in and around ohio. I am a Rider and thats why i'm here. I don't dislike or hate anyone here cause its just the net to me and nothing more. The thinks in the past i have done were asshat moves and I made sure i walked up to the people i said these things to and said sorry.

Hello all!!! I am not drunk today. I recently was drunk and may have posted some"crazy" things. I am the Prez of my site and do not promote the

drama.jpg

drama in person or over phone or in any way. I dont rule anything and have no rules. I have been on O.R for years and enjoy the contacts with people in and around ohio. I am a Rider and thats why i'm here. I don't dislike or hate anyone here cause its just the net to me and nothing more. The thinks in the past i have done were asshat moves and I made sure i walked up to the people i said these things to and said sorry.

Class.

:lol:

Erich Schmidt June 9 at 10:05am

I have never met you, but is every one a crybaby in your site? let it go

Ben Stillman June 9 at 10:28am

You've contacted me on Facebook to complain about Ohio Riders and to tell me to let it go?

Erich Schmidt June 9 at 11:24am

yep because I have no intrest geting on your site because of this petty crap.

Ben Stillman June 9 at 11:29am

Well then have no interest in messaging me here either. LOL

I go from calm and collective to slamming a guy's head into the wall until he's speaking jibberish and bleeding in about two seconds. I know all this. I'm okay with it. :)

:lol: That must be a quote from a movie, because you've never done that I'm sure and I can't see you doing that. So eat it! :p

Charles Manson was a nice guy who helped out his neighbors all the time. Just saying.

I never heard that about him...is that true?

Also, another funny post. Dark6 would only kill HD riders if he ever went on a killing spree anyway, so I'm not worried. :D

I never heard that about him...is that true?

Also, another funny post. Dark6 would only kill HD riders if he ever went on a killing spree anyway, so I'm not worried. :D

As a gixxer rider, you're only one step away from an HD rider.

Hey if ur v-strom hears you say that about its sister it may get mad. I miss my wee-strom:(
You definitely got that right. Gixxers are the VStrom's whiny bitch ass little sisters. :lol: Harleys and Indians are the grandfathers.