All in favor of replacing the word "assfault" with something else?

Casper

Replace the word "assfault" with something else?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Replace the word "assfault" with something else?

• Yes, replace it. Anything is better.
    • No, leave them alone, the Junkies are cool bro.
    • Hookers and Blow (but srsly, change it, they're retarded)
    • Nah, leave it alone, "Assfault" is retarded enough.
    • My mom eats animal crackers.
    • Pimp Daddy Welfare was the motherfuckin' G
    • I like turtles
    • A game called, "just the tip"

You assume that everyone (in either group) shares the same mentality.

I doubt that's the case.

I agree with magley64. I don't think either group is sending people to the other site to stir it up. I think individuals doing it .
PRESIDENT user_offline.gif

Surfer Boy

SiteGodAssfaultJunkie

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

Now that i have been drinkn i am really me. HA HA HA. I am so tired of arm chair riders and wana be arm chair racers. Why do they hate so much. I can help them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S i am going to start major shit over there. Fuck them guys and their hate.

I think you've missed this then. The "prez", leader, owner, whatever you want to call him of Assfault Junkies posted this on their site referring to Ohio Riders.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he got drunk and said he was going to do something stupid? no way! I've never done that! :rolleyes:

Now if he's actually making posts just to stir the pot, then that's kind of a dick move, but talking about it is just talking about it.

I did read part of the thread on their site, and insulting as some of the comments may have been toward OR in general, some of them are true too. Why do you assume they're talking about you when they say "a bunch of guys who can't ride" or something?

Am I faster on a racetrack than all the junkies? No way. Am I slower than all the junkies? I doubt it. But if they're really going to "judge" people based on their riding, I'm not concerned.

anyone else going to beaveRun this weekend? i've had enough forum in my life for the whole week. need more riding.

he got drunk and said he was going to do something stupid? no way! I've never done that! :rolleyes:

Now if he's actually making posts just to stir the pot, then that's kind of a dick move, but talking about it is just talking about it.

Show me on here where any of us have even said we were going to do the same on their site... Whether we did or not

I read where Prez was going to.I didn't see where he was telling other people to.Sorry if I missed that please post it.

He's "the Prez".... By him saying that, it sets the tone & implies it's OK for others of his members to follow his lead

I was just saying that I've gotten drunk and made dumb claims. Not necessarily about riding, or about posting on someone else's forum or whatever.

he "implied" they should post here by saying he was going to, and then not actually doing it? even if you're right, that's a hell of a stretch.

I think part of the point you are missing Red is that this is a continuous exhibition of pure douchebaggery, not just a one time oops thing. Those ass hats do it time and time again.

Exactly.

The fact that they get to do it over and over is a testament to Ben's patience and willingness to let the forum somewhat run as it will. I'dve rick rolled and screwed with them all I could until I got bored with it and then baned em if it were in my power.

he "implied" they should post here by saying he was going to, and then not actually doing it? even if you're right, that's a hell of a stretch.

The fact that he never did, this particular time, is a separate issue. Last summer, he did indeed drunk post shit over here regarding Ben & Schmuckingham, & some of his plebes over there followed his lead

And again.... I already stated Brandon's been pretty low key in this particular thread, this particular go around, on this site... Though obviously not on his own. However, if you're just going to let some of your people run amuck & not try to contain it.... What's the point of calling yourself "the Prez" on your own group/site?

Fool me once, shame on you.... Fool me twice, shame on me

Those who ignore history, are doomed to repeat it

I was just saying that I've gotten drunk and made dumb claims.

When I drank I did a lot of stupid shit just not the same stupid shit all the time.

He did make it over here to post drunk after he made that statement on his site.

Show me on here where any of us have even said we were going to do the same on their site... Whether we did or not

To be fair I did suggest that it was a possibility, mostly to point out that he should encourage his guys to not be so obvious about coming over here for the sole purpose of starting shit. If he wants to filter us from coming over there he might just end up limiting his site to his current membership or filtering might consume a lot of his time.

To be fair I did suggest that it was a possibility, mostly to point out that he should encourage his guys to not be so obvious about coming over here for the sole purpose of starting shit. If he wants to filter us from coming over there he might just end up limiting his site to his current membership or filtering might consume a lot of his time.

I too asked him if he'd thought of what kind of an admin headache 4,000 of us could produce for him on his site.... But that was merely to appeal to his sense of reason & fairplay ;)

What's good for the goose....

I read where Prez was going to.I didn't see where he was telling other people to.Sorry if I missed that please post it.

You don't think they know OR's are over there reading their posts? You don't think they are over here reading these posts?

If anyone "told" anyone else to come here an stir shit up I'm sure it wasn't posted publicly.

It's all on the internet in good fun guys, if you want to change Assfault to something else, go ahead but make it interesting.

I honestly don't know anyone on here personally (that isn't a Junkie), so I have no issues with anyone on a personal level. I'm sure if I meet any of you in person, I'd think you were pretty cool and I'm betting the same otherwise. Have fun. :)

It's all on the internet in good fun guys, if you want to change Assfault to something else, go ahead but make it interesting.

I honestly don't know anyone on here personally (that isn't a Junkie), so I have no issues with anyone on a personal level. I'm sure if I meet any of you in person, I'd think you were pretty cool and I'm betting the same otherwise. Have fun. :)

I doubt it. I really am an asshole;)